Sign in to follow this  
Zaylici

Need actors( men and women) for Minneapolis play

Cara.   

^^Please. I'm voluptuous. I'm Marilyn Monroe before JFK. Don't slam the young up-and-comers just because the last time you had a leading role silent films were avant garde (playing the evil witch in your grandson's school play doesn't count). Sure, I haven't had any good roles in a few years, but that's because of the pitiful nature of today's scripts. And if I had a good agent I wouldn't suffer the humiliation of competing for a role with Amitabh's mother. The next time a film I star in goes direct to DVD he's gone I tell ya. :mad:

Zafir   

Cara, Pissing against the wind eh? Talk like that again and I’ll make sure you never get a job in this town, don’t ever think you can cross me, I made you and I can destroy you. I don’t do well with contracts claws, but it’s good you reminded me of no nudity; I am going to ask Naden to play your body stunt, that is if you can afford the world to view you with dimpled thighs, your call. Oh yeah you are into Feng Shui huh, fortunate for you Che is into fortune cookies, we were actually analyzing his latest one which said “a fat woman will befall you” if what Naden said is any true, look then we not look any further.

Naden, Don’t ever describe as skinny man with skinny arms, and just because you are one of my favorite people in the world, I have managed to pull you out of that Bollywood production and found you something even great, this might just be your best movie ever. With out further adue, you will be casting Shrek Four, as Princess Malena, the nemeses of Princess Fiona. I think I have out done my self this time. We should get together for drinks later.

[edit] When I read my post this morning, it felt all wrong in more ways than one.

It is getting chillier by the moment...

A love triangle, twisted agent, mysterious accidents, dark humour, unknown intentions, money and over all a cast who will do whatever it takes....what is missing is unrelenting, non conventional crack addict cop :D

I think this is better than Zaylici's

Carry on folks...

Cheers

Naden   

Dear fat Cara,

^^Please. I'm
voluptuous
......The next time a film I star in goes direct to DVD he's gone I tell ya. :mad:

Anything you can do

Amitab's mama can do better

I can do anything

Better than you

celeb_marilyn_ma.jpg

With out further adue, you will be casting Shrek Four, as a female donkey who falls in love with Eddie Murphy character (the donkey).

Oh no! Oh no! You ain't that mutha.... :mad: . Zafir, Cara is right. You're way overdue for an overdose. Now git and do the damn thing!

Cara.   

Dammit Naden, I am NOT fat! I'm curvaceous, I'm Rubenesque. And I've taken up Pilates. By the end of the summer I'm going to be fit and fabulous while you'll still be old and homely. So why don't you chew on that (if the dentures are in).

On a side note, if you want Zafir gone we don't have to wait for him to succumb to his personal demons. We can be a bit more proactive, if you know what I mean. I know a crack addict cop who'll smooth things over ;)

"I'm curvaceous"

True that...Now don't lose that with dieting craze that's gripping da Hollywood hotties. As for Zaf, my good sir, You are fired. Last time I do business with someone from my Qabiil.

Zafir   

Fish stick and hot gravy! Cara and Naden, please spare my silly life for the sake of my nine children, and keep me as your grateful agent so I can pay my child support on time. I will do everything in my worldly power to accommodate your wishes be it I wed you both at the same time in the same night. Lord knows I would do it, I would do anything, anything!

Che, you can never get rid of me that easy; there is no bond greater then qabiil bond