Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

A thread for King Koya~!

GJ goate

you have wrong idea about open forum. who said an open forum is meel cid kasta iskaga daacdo!! there has to be some norms and principles. diinta islaamka ayaa ka muhiimsan freedom of expression ka aad cabsan tahay. by the way, do u think there is a freedom of expression in the west? then, talk about Osama, and see the reaction. this king Ko.. thing is being insensitive to the rest of the forum participants. why should we be to him?

GJ goate

you have wrong idea about open forum. who said an open forum is meel cid kasta iskaga daacdo!! there has to be some norms and principles. diinta islaamka ayaa ka muhiimsan freedom of expression ka aad cabsan tahay. by the way, do u think there is a freedom of expression in the west? then, talk about Osama, and see the reaction. this king Ko.. thing is being insensitive to the rest of the forum participants. why should we be to him?

Nehada if u read all of King Koya posts which am hoping u did and are deliberately supporting, you will understand his ridicule against Islam as a religion of peace.

Here are some his ridicule against islam

"When a Christian converts to Islam, christians don't kill him/her because everyone has a right to choose and not been forced by fear to remain in a certain religion especially when you see its actions are not right."

He goes on again

"You will know a tree by its fruits, sweet/good or bitter/bad then you will make a choice to keep it or done away with it. GOD IS LOVE and SHEITAN IS HATE and you will know GOD by looking at the people and the religion they follow."

And here he attributes all world instability to Islam. I don’t know if you NEHADA had the same outlook.

"BE FREE AND LET NO ONE SCARE YOU. We all know right now what religion is causing much trouble around the world...it's your choice, make a decision and yes you will suffer now, or remain in fear and suffer later forever."

He critizes our beloved prophet calling him blind man who didn’t know where he was going.

"How can l follow a religion that even the founder of that religion did not know were he was going after death? It is like a blind man leading another blind man for surely all of them will fall in a ditch. THE CHOICE IS YOURS."

Here is his view on Sharia Law

"" Let the TRUTH be known there is no MERCY in sharia law and if sharia law is in Islam, then there is no true Forgiveness neither Mercy in Islam.""

I hold my faith dear and would love to protect from the ignorant so far, I could only call for his banning so I did my part.

Nehanda   

Umu walaal i do not support any insults towards Islam. Lakiin walaal i also believe of freedom to express your views without demonising that of others hence why i am willing to listen to KK side of view.

In addition, i don't believe in tit-for-tat if others deny you freedom ie the so-called 'west' surely we should think better than retaliate in kind.

Having said I have overlooked his remark towards the prophet (pbuh) and here i am in agreement with you that the particular thread should have been deleted. And yes should he continue defaming Islam then he should be banned.

NGONGE   

^^^ The only area I oppose this person in is the way he flooded the whole site with the same message and weak arguments. He should not be banned for criticising Islam but he should for being an imbecile that cannot string two sentences together and is upsetting the tranquillity of the forums with his pointless threads.

Abtigiis,

It should be a free forum and people like KK should be FREE to express their opinions. Less of your dictatorial views, saaxib! However, in the case of this person, he (presumably) should forfeit his freedom to speech the minute he decided to wound and injure the sensibilities of the rest of the forum with his incessant twaddle.

Ps

How can you protect your faith? :D

I respect your views and willingness to listen to King Koya. it is a noble thing to try to educate the ignorant and give them a chance to air their disagreements however, this man is so full of hatred and worst of all is a murtid but naxariista Illahay way furantahay.

Secondly, thank you . i opologize if i offended you in any way in my earlier post. I thought you read all and were supporting him reagrdless.

Ms DD   

Is there no end to your liberalism Mr Ngonge? Kinda odd that you feel offended by his grammer rather than his attack on your faith?

Ngonge it is part of struggle. Read about struggle or jihaad fii sabiibilaah. Denouncing is one of if and that is what I and the rest are doing. May be to you, we are the unliberals! heheh

Fabregas   

Abtigiis, the guy is young, but that is not an execuse as most of us are youn here 2. Secondly, I can tell that he is ill-informed and confused by the way he constructs his arguments. The lad has already agreed that some of the more religously knowledgeable brothers will engage in some private and public discussion with him. I have already told him to post his thoughts in the Islamic section and stop flooding the forum, to which he has already agreed and kindly apologised. So I don't think he should be banned, just let him post his views in the Islamic section and Inshallah the discussion will be fruitful. His views are not that suprising given the mass migration of Somalis to the West and the collective punishment that Allah swt is inflicting on Somalis and disgracing them for all the crimes they have commited. If anything, I am worried about the Somalis Muslims that use Allah swt and the Prophet saw everytime they swear and insult, eg "nabigaga iyo ilahag xxx". Or the Somalis that rejoiced and celebrated at the massacre of innoncent Somalis by Ethioipia all because they belonged to another tribe! I am more saddened at the Muslims in Somalia who were treated like Slaves and outcastes; who then converted to Christianity and moved to America as the missionaries had given them food and welcomed them with open arms. Somalia is supposedly 100% Muslims, but it is hardly a great advertisement for Islam, is it? So it's our shame and our responsibility when our youngsters develop such views!Rather then censoring them and banishing them! The prophet Nuh and all the other anbiya confronted and called those to insulted to the submission of Allah swt:

1. We sent Noah to his People (with the Command): "Do thou warn thy People before there comes to them a grievous Penalty."

2. He said: "O my People! I am to you a Warner, clear and open:

3. "That ye should worship Allah, fear Him and obey me:

4. "So He may forgive you your sins and give you respite for a stated Term: for when the Term given by Allah is accomplished, it cannot be put forward: if ye only knew."

5. He said: "O my Lord! I have called to my People night and day:

6. "But my call only increases (their) flight (from the Right).

7. "And every time I have called to them, that Thou mightest forgive them, they have (only) thrust their fingers into their ears, covered themselves up with their garments, grown obstinate, and given themselves up to arrogance.

8. "So I have called to them aloud;

9. "Further I have spoken to them in public and secretly in private,

10. "Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving;

Surah 71. Nuh (Noah)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Is there no end to your liberalism Mr Ngonge? Kinda odd that you feel offended by his grammer rather than his attack on your faith?

:D

His grammar offends me because it proves him to be an imbecile, my dear. I don't make it my habit to protect my faith from being insulted by imbeciles and simpletons.

Do you really believe his was forwarding a reasonable argument worthy of a reply? I don't think you do, nay, I know you don't. So why waste your time arguing with someone whom you already know is talking nonsense?

Now, if it were some smooth talker who knows how to employ words to belittle the faith I would be worried and would tackle him/her. This KK is not and does not deserve a reply on that front. The only thing he's worthy of is the ridicule of his ability to communicate simple ideas.

Ps

It's not liberalism my confused sisters. It's common sense.

Pps

Zakaria's mother,

Don't demean the noble concept of jihad by applying it to the situation here. This is far from being a jihad. It's a tantrum at best. smile.gif

You can't protect the faith by harping on about some simpleton aiming to annoy and irritate on a website! You may be able to protect it (though it's debatable) by your measured reaction to such obvious provocations. Or else, what separates you from the madmen that burn buildings and go on the rampage every time a nobody decides to get a rise from sensitive Muslims? smile.gif

NGONGE   

I have been hot and bothered about faith issues. Only not in ways you would approve of. smile.gif

Millions of people have disparaged Islam throughout the ages and millions more will carry on doing so. They insult the prophet, the Koran and all manner of Islamic traditions. But, have they managed to obliterate Islam itself?

Topics like the one causing you to get hot under the collar are not the first of their kind, walaal. They will not be the last either. But do they matter? To me, the author does not matter. Those replying to him/ her matter more.

Every time you get angry because some simpleton insulted Islam you put yourself in a position where you stand to damage your own faith. Have you ever met someone who is rational and angry both at the same time? Surely you're either one or the other!

If you allow his words to upset you then you're already at a disadvantage and only Allah knows what you'll do to quench this anger of yours. The more you encounter such people, the angrier you become and the more your reaction turns into a habit (like Umu Z's Jihad argument). How do you know that in the midst of this anger of yours you don't overstep the mark and commit something that is Un-Islamic (just so you can teach this little infidel a lesson)? Is it not better to turn such attacks on their heads and use them as an opportunity to highlight the virtues of your faith rather than engage in a pointless argument with a nobody?

Blind rage is exactly what it is, blind!

N.O.R.F   

I dont think this King dude has insulted Islam. He is merely trying to highlight what he thinks is wrong with Islam through his Christian teachings.

I recently saw a programme about the Church of England and their 'targeted' missionary within the UK. One of the Bishops asked where Abdi the Somali homeless teenager was :confused: