Sign in to follow this  
Professor S

Why do the women in UK ..

^^ LoL! :D

Erm...arent u twisting things a lil bit? Your deriving a whole lot of assumptions from Ameenah's words, I must say.

Then again, I might as well wait for her to address your questions first, before I interfere.

*Waits patiently for Tweety*

Blessed   

Khayr

Adigu dab yar ba ma shideysid. Your making it sound like I said it's okay to commit sina or what have you. If thats how you want to interpret it walaalo. I can't help you. :(

That the Deen tolerates Relationships outside of Marriage as long as ofcourse, the people say that they are going to get married

The deen as far as I know allows two people who intend to get married to get to know each other with the presence of a mahram.

Why am I explaining this :rolleyes:

Just the intention has to be set, to make it HALAL-right?[/

Make What xalaal excatly?

As far as I know, actions are but by intentions. You'd initially make the intention to do something before you do it and that makes it either xalaal / xaraam. old' on redface.gifDid I just walk straight into a trick question :mad:

Barwaqo :D

Please interfer!

Bal eeg inaad u jedadyda ka dhaadhicisid. Qof noo turjumaan aniga iyo inankan u baahan-nahay sidaan u arko.

Jumatatu   

"Maroodigu takarta isaga saaran ma arkee tan kuwa kale saaran buu arkaa".

That is a gross unjustified and baseless accusation.Before I attempt to defend my sisters in UK who are well reputed for their chastity and also their pious parents.Let me ask you. Are you saying all the other Xalimos who are not living in UK do not have boy friends. Or may be we misunderstood the intention of your post and you are using it as bait. If that is the case mate rephrase cause this generalisation is below the belt and aint doing you any justice.

As for the person who said "gabar soomali ah, oo boyfriend leh, maba lahadleen waligay. uff", keep looking u might have a chance of finding the neddle in the haystack

^^...lol. Nicely put sis. Should we perhaps ask for compensation for the stress caused by those baseless, slanderous accusations?

Ameenah,

Xaasha! I stopped explaining things to Khayr a while ago. Got tired of incessantly banging ma head against the wall. :(

Ma fingers are getting tired... :(

Waad mahadsantihiin dhamaan.

Qalad ayaa la iga fahmay, ujeedadaydu may ahayn inaan iskuwadadaro gabdhaha reer UK. Kuwa dhowran, raali ha iga noqdaan.

Ujeedadaydu waxay ahayd inaan wax kasheego dhibaato haysata soomaalida dibadda kunool. Runtii hadda waa lacaadiyaystay arinta boyfriend/girlfriend oo ay waalidkuna raali kayihiin. Arintaan waxaa keentay diinta oo sidii larabay aan loogu dhaqmayn. Waxa igu kallifay inaan gabdhaha reer UK tusaale kadhigo waxa weeyi, waxa aan u arkay inay badi dadka forums-ka soo gala ay yihiin reer UK, sidaas darteedna reply ayaan kusoo jiidanayay.

Mar labaad raali noqda.

Nabad Gelyo.

-Lily-   

I think parents know that if they ban it or not their kids will do it behind their back, so they might as well know. even if you are the most religious of people you are bound to find someone you like, and how you go about that depends on how you understand your deen.

I don't see anything wrong with getting to know someone, meeting up in public places. Allah know's what's in your heart and we all know 'boyfriend' isnt the same thing in somali as it is in English. Take it easy, and yes there is no way on earth I would lie about it to my parents, I'm 23 not 15, why shoudl I?