Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

Must-have skills for 21st century Girl.

Nephissa   

Faarax B, :D . I spend the rent/insurance money on shopping. This Farax is well trained aboo, ama ka nax ama iska deey. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Cara:

^They are subtly different, but then what would you know about subtlety?? You're still in the "pull girl's hair to get her attention" stage
icon_razz.gif
But Buuxo is gonna get a buzz cut and beat you up if you keep doing it.

Lol,Dear Cara,You should know by now am not the most subtle(freindly) Farax on these boards. Matter of fact am the opposite of subtle, As you probably know am plainly straight forward,directly simple & very obviously easy going. icon_razz.gif

And oh yeah, I am ok with the hair pulling thingy,Not so sure about Buuxo tho' :D

Faarax B, . I spend the rent/insurance money on shopping. This Farax is well trained aboo, ama ka nax ama iska deey.

Beer jileec laiguma xamanin, Ilaahow hadaan kanaxayo waatan socdaa :D

^^^ Kuguma Ogi Jiljileec!!!

Farax yaa laguu bootayn - ->

How many of these girls (afka holaca ka sii daynaaya) have achieved their savings target? since I say majority didn't, wonder why? shopping perhaps? this and that?

Kolay naagta savingka ku roon korkeeda aa laga kasaa :D

Cheers

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ Kuguma Ogi Jiljileec!!!

Farax yaa laguu bootayn - ->

How many of these girls (afka holaca ka sii daynaaya) have achieved their savings target? since I say majority didn't, wonder why? shopping perhaps? this and that?

Kolay naagta savingka ku roon korkeeda aa laga kasaa
:D

Cheers

Lol@ korkeeda aa laga garta, in that case saving is haram. because if you are not going to spend it on yourself or your family, what are you going to do with that money, ma Aakhira bar kan?.

And FYI i have reached my savings target, after buying all my essentials of course. ;)

They are subtly different, but then what would you know about subtlety?? You're still in the "pull girl's hair to get her attention" stage But Buuxo is gonna get a buzz cut and beat you up if you keep doing it.

LOl cara, a gentle slap would of done it :D

ayaanick   

It is taboo in our culture for a woman to live on her own. She either has to be the only here from her whole family even then it is encouraged for her to live with her relatives. If relatives are out of the picture then a living in a neighborhood populated by somalis is a must. Other wise rumours start flying...ooh "tolay maxay qarsanaysaa...maxay dadkeeda uga carartay. though they fell to realize that, even if she does live near them....they just want to talk about who comes to her house..."Guriga waxaay timaaadaa late...."haa kiiba uyimid, ala tiiba la joogta...so on and so forth:!! Beleive I speak of experience.

Once upon a time I was that seventeen year old, that managed her money, lived on her own, and was attending full time school. So my dearest there is always an exception to all cases. You cann't paint the same brush with everyone. I must also add that, I had my most of my family members with me...and couldn't have done it, or became who i am today without the ongoing support of my family, especially my wonderful mother. Alhamdulilah I have turned out to be just fine. Did the whole college thing got my degrees...yes two matter of fact..and now hold a position as a financial consultant, and I know many people cann't say they love their job but,,,,however Walaahi I love my job!!! So don't under estimate young women, cause we more stronger, then people give us credit for...and it is not uncommon on this part of the world to see a young lady holding down her ground...whatever that might be!!

Tata