Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ramadan 2010 - Second Week of August

FatB   

aa ramadan in spring, the floweres will be blooming, the birds will be singing, and best of all iftar will be at around 5 :D

Kool_Kat   

I am home this Ramadan, yey me! For some odd reason, I always find it easier when working, cuz by the time I get home and prepare afur, there's hardly ever any time left...I don't know about this Ramadan, staying home all day with the long summer hours...Aloow inoo wada fududee...

Hala'is cafiyo reer SOL...

FatB   

where is home kk? even your long summer hours dont reach quater to 9, 9 o'clock do they? i remember a few years ago iftar was at 9pm with above 30degree temp... good fun that was

Dhubad.   

Maku Cafin KK. icon_razz.gif

Happy Ramadaan dhamaan, my first Ramadaan to be iskaabulo in years! Aniga iyo afurka masjidka waxbaa naka haysta.

Juxa   

excited about ramadan, it is going to be tough though. long days and coffee la aan

indeed allow fududee, got to find masjid leh AC

N.O.R.F   

Reer northern hemisphere way dhamaatay. Laakin ajar baad ka helaysaan'e dadaala.

Adoo sambuuse ka so dhargay oo taraawiix ku jira maxaa ka fiican?

Malika   

Allah's Apostle said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." [bukhari] ...

Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): The Prophet said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

"...whoever witnesses the Month of Ramadan should fast through it..." Q(2:185)

"Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guide to mankind and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong).." (Q 2:183)

"Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and rightousness" (Qur'an, al-Baqarah, 2:183)

"...And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew." (Q 2:184)