Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

Cyber Stalking

I think it’s flattering to have a stalker... I’ve never been on the stalked end of the stalking system (as far as I know) but I have a number of victims. People who I always have to “checkup” on... see if they’ve added anything new to their website, read the latest entry to their blog, their most recent posts...

Some I’ve even bookmark for quick access...

So what makes these people so cyberattractive?

Qac Qaac   

always negative, Haniif don't mind her.. macalinka laakiin jilci topickaaga ok.

ani i only look, ck, tuujiye,nuune, and intelligent ppl, like nur, and so on.

Curly   

Haniif, I'd like to make a confession!

I'm your stalker!!! redface.gif:D

Seriously I was just reading a reply to a post you wrote ages ago "The one eye is watching you!" and I thought I'd check your profile and see what you've written lately and I was totally shocked when I found you wrote a topic about cyber stalking walahi I was competely shocked! so I just had to confess!

This is soooooo weird!!! :eek:

Oh and to answer your question, the reason why i found you so cyberattractive was because you have a twisted sense of humour which I really liked, oh and the sarcasm!

The other people I was stalking this week was NGONGE and Caano Ceel

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

LoL interesting topic. I don't think I'm the stalking type, lakiin I do have a few favorites that i may check up on. NGONGE and Nur. Beware fella's. What makes these fella's cyberattractive? The way they express themselves. I like e-nur's trademark and NGONGE's italic sly remarks.

Wasalaam.

OG Moti   

What is going on? racisim is a desease .. Stalking is a desease.. do i make sense? :confused: peace

Curly   

OG-moti, I know you're jealous but don't worry, I stalked you once too! So there's no reason to feel so bitter! :D

Curly   

You shouldn't be frighten, I'm actually quiet friendly and people will tell you that too!

Obviously at the moment I'm in the middle of having a war so disreguard anything drastic/abusive I may say or do!

Well they don't call it war for nothing!

Tuujiye   

yarka yartaan psycho ee isku bixisay..dhinac ee ka cadahay dhinac ee ka madowdahay..layaab ma'ahoo..qac waaye..tooree yee kaa taagin..lol..