Sign in to follow this  
white_angel

is sex ceeeeb??/

Do u know what i noticed somalishe women they never talk about sex. I don't know how about mens, but i 'm sure about womens. I know it is xaraam talking about the sex that u have with ur husband. but talking in genernal about sex to female to female it doesn't have to be the sex that u have with ur husband. is that wrong. U know middle age womens they can teauch young womens. They could at least give some advise. and

even when children ask mum whats means sex, they will anwser naa ceeb!!! :mad: go to ur to ur room!! They could at least tell them in nice way and explaine it. Sex is health but somalishe ppl they seem it is ceeeb. :confused:

pearl   

:D:D:D ..hehehehehehehe

is not that women dont talk about it...its just that maybe they u think ur a too young to hear it...besides living in these countries i am sure u know more than u need to know....and when the time comes for u to learn am sure ur mom will tell u about it...so chill out...

Delilah   

Hey gurl!!! You raise an important, but let me just tell you straight up, you do not want your mom having the "sex talk" with you. My mom had it with me, and i have to confess that has got to have been the low point in my life redface.gif . I felt soo embrassed not just for me, but for me mom.There was my mom sitting across the table with me going so, " umm, you know the man's thing goes in your.."Ewwwwww, freag, that was soo gross!!!! Besides, i'm sure ( like the person already has said) you already know all there is to know about the topic of sex, and the rest, i'm sure your friends will be willing to fill it in for you!!! cheers!!

Delilah   

Hey gurl!!! You raise an important, but let me just tell you straight up, you do not want your mom having the "sex talk" with you. My mom had it with me, and i have to confess that has got to have been the low point in my life redface.gif . I felt soo embrassed not just for me, but for me mom.There was my mom sitting across the table with me going so, " umm, you know the man's thing goes in your.."Ewwwwww, freag, that was soo gross!!!! Besides, i'm sure ( like the person already has said) you already know all there is to know about the topic of sex, and the rest, i'm sure your friends will be willing to fill it in for you!!! cheers!! :D

Saalixa   

angel sis,

it si not ceeb but you need to know that it's something that should be kept private, and if you wanaa know go to ur councilor at scool, or health teacher, thats how i learnt back in grade 7-8,,,it was all wierd at the time, and its better when you grow up coz your mind can hack it,is capable of handleing a very serious and relevant topic. So don't be so impateint bout it coz kids shouldn't know at a very young age, i think its not good for them at that age.

salam