Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PHOTOS FROM BURAO

Didn't have that much time to take pictures but here are what i managed to take so far ,,,,,, was in 2005 since i last visited the place but to me it looked like totally different ,,, a lot of new buildings, villages and infrastructure ,,,, it was wow ,,,,,,,,,,

dscn4937gx2.jpg

dscn4938ki0.jpg

dscn4939uu0.jpg

dscn4940sa4.jpg

dscn4955ba9.jpg

dscn4957ka3.jpg

dscn4943bt5.jpg

dscn4948ho5.jpg

IT WAS REALLY FUNNY WHEN WE WERE READING THE ENGLISH IN THAT HOTEL WHERE WE WERE STAYING ,,,,, LOOK THE WAY THEY WRITE THE RESTAURANT AND THE KITCHEN ,,,,,,,,

dscn4920uj7.jpg

N.O.R.F   

^^waar waamaxey? Inaga qalee saxib.

JB, now if you stayed at the hotel you told me you was going to stay at the spelling would have been spot on ;)

I was suppose to stay in Plaza but they said it is full ,,,, so we had to change the hotel and everything ,,,,,,,,,,,,, organizers were not that good ,,,,,,,

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Runtii saaxib, magaalada ma aqal cad, warshada, iyo bridgeka lee miyaa....Redsea boqol mar SOL soo galiye sawiraada. Aawe magaalada inteedii kale.

You think JB will go any where? His pics are all from a car or in the hotel. You need a real Burcaawi to get some pics. July insha allah.

hahahahaha@minister ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'm glad too

Northerner, No sxb ,,,, just some private ones dee :D:D ,,,,, u can't even look at them :D