Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

It is AGE TIME...what am i on about, follow the link...

Assl All Wr Wb

Since education, locations and the likes have been covered, I thought I should bring this up.

However, one thing should be clear. One is respected with his intellect, but not the years he/she has lived on this Earth. Which reminds me the old-age somali analogy: Village elders gathering at a tree and getting all the elders of the village to discuss a matter. As usual, the venue was under a shady tree, top of the tree was a youngster. He heard the elders saying to each other, 'let us get all the elders', which prompted this remark from the youngster, they didnt realise he was there, "you should be gathering the intellectuals not the elders". And the elders accepted the truth in the youngster's comment.

The point of the story is "age doesn't have to matter, what should matter is one's intellectual capacity".

Time to reveal the years........

Btw, I am 25 [old, right? I know}

----------------------

Geeljire geela waa wada jiraa waana kala jiraa.

[Politics of the Baadiya]

Assl All Wr Wb

Yeah, heard that! And you aged how many years, if you dont mind me asking......yeah you do mind, dont ya?

What is up with all these people? They all ducking...I AM GONNA SMOKE YOU LOT OUT! Does carpet-bombing ring a bell? that is why i am about to start if you dont reveal your ages!

Seriously, what are you people afraid of? That people are gonna do a profile of you or you giving too much away? What is it, tell me? Uncle Geeljire is here, sure you can tell me!

Kool_Kat   

War heedhe let me tell you something...

I finally found an age I liked, and I decided to stay at that age for the past three years...

When ppl ask me well how come you were at this same age for the past year and the year b4...I just tell them "I DID NOT PASS FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS"...

Ohh, BTW I am only 23yrs of age...

Rock On...

Delilah   

i don't know why u are asking if age doesn't make a difference!!!! Just like skin colour, age too has become a very relevant point; but i totally agree with you, age shouldn't matter, but instead how well- knowledged the person is. Like Aaliyah said, " age ain't nothing but a number.."

i'm 17 btw!!!! :D

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

Lol kool kat my mother was 34 for three yrs, then just suddenly skipped and stopped at 39 (at least for the past two yrs)

Oh am still crusing my teens (18) :cool:

GeelJire,

Ever heard of the old adage 'Curiousity killed the cat'? Eh? Wiilyahow dadka agekooda faraha ka qaad hadaadan wax kale rabin. icon_razz.gif

Mida kale, maxaa ku dhacay your pledge to write in Somali only?

Curly   

I think I’m having a pre-quarter life crisis is that possible at the age of 20 going on 21?!

Or have I finially just lost it?

Assl All Wr Wb

Disill; walaal aad baan u jeclahay inaan somali ku qoro, laakiin ujeedkaygu wuxuu ahaa olole 'nooleynta afkeena' ah. It takes an exceptional individual to swim against the tide, And I am NOT.

Btw, maxaa dhacay ood u diida inaad da'daada sheegto, mise waxaa tahay 39 jir, going on 18 yrs....lol.

Keep on revealing!

Salams.

GeelJire,

No matter, you can happily mix the two language as I do. Gives you the best of both worlds. smile.gif

mise waxaa tahay 39 jir, going on 18 yrs....

Why, you little......! :mad: :mad:

18 kulahaa!...I just turned 16 for your information!