Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

COLOR STRUCK NEGROES

Anybody here fall into this category? what i mean is do you stay out of the sun out of the fear of not getting dark, or dont like peopl who are dark skinned. i think its disgusting to see or hear black people say such things. i was downtown yesterday and my friend was like "i gotta stay outta the sun before i start lookin like a congolese" im like " wtf is wrong with peeps from the congo, you need to see some africans when theyre not starving or angry from a war, cause africans are BEAUTIFUL." really, whats wrong with us, weve been conditioned down to our marrows. also i noticed that most black people in interracial relationshps are african, and by interracial relationship i mean married folks, not just "flings" or passing infatuations. its pretty disgusting when you think about it cause to whites see us as just a fantasy... a fetish if you will. its taboo and exotic to date smeone "black"... that kinda bs is condescending on so many levels. somalis are guiltyof this too, of beig color struck that is, and for a while i thought it was only us. i was even more disappointed to hear other blacks think this about africans or blacks with strong african features. its disappointing. its like theres no hope for us.

first we hear about how your birthday is coming up...Then we get to know about when u went to the gym and hanged out with your friends...And then about your haircut...Now you have dedicated a whole topic to "Haircut" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am afraid to come back tomorrow and find a topic about "Women menstral cycle" discussing whether tampax is better than always, how long the damn thing lasts, and our supposed mood swings :(:(

I am not trying to attack you personally somealien, i just feel that there are more important issues we can be talking about than haircut+make-up+and clothes. Just a personal opinion. au revoir

a sis with short hair cut, nice sexy,westernize but you have to be slim with nice curve fecail bone structur, small chin with small nose, nice long neck, ooh yeah leave it black no colors plz, hey aim free to use my mind na'mean... :cool:

damn. im accually a lil thick... a lil under 300 pds and i got a nose like KRS-ONE, but i do have a long neck... you just cant see it under my double chin. :D

OG Moti   

hey black is beautiful and there are 2 kinds of blcks house negger those afro american who think something is wrong with being african, and those who are proud to be blck nd wana be more blck i am one of those, somali people some act like they are not blck hey 94% of whites specially women want to be black or be with black man or have a black kids.. so dont make me upset those black haters or i will do something

og moti, yr a funny guy, bt sometimes i have a hard time understanding you. i just thought i should tell you cause someday im sure therell be a misunderstnding of some sorts.

yeah. anyways. my problem is that blacks are quicker to identify with eurocentric cultures than african ones and thats a problem because africa as a continent cant get better until we are proud enough to acknowledge our wrongs and mistakes as such and improve them. waiving a finger or giving yr pity donations does nothing. we have to be ACTVE in the building of our nations, and of our cultures. and culture does not include everything in our history, cause some traditons need to be left in the past... yeah im ranting.