Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Kenyan Peace Talk Breakthrough

Its beyond words Richmond energy company is own partially by the MPs sons, umeme sasa hivi luku ya siku mbeli ni £5, maji privatised people cant afford it, muhimbeli privatised nusu ni ya Norwegians, nusu ya Swedish, chuo kiku privatised, national minimum wage is less that £40 this is madness the cost of leaving is sky rocketing, mamachenga wana fukuza kela siku uku viyo vyao vina vunjwa it wont be long before another Mrema comes along you know (bongo another kenya in waiting)privatisation now means the sale of national services from one minister to another…yani corruption ina tu uwa kwa uhakeka..

Malika   

Greedy African leaders,they have sold the country into bits,wallahi if you go you would be amazed at the rapid changes around Dar,all that glitter isnt for the wananchi but foreign companies making a huge profit,while the wananchi struggle with basic needs..e.g electricity,medicine,water etc.

MZanzi   

kenya yetu hakuna matata.inchi ya amani hakuna matata"" these words still ring in my mind as if the song was composed yesterday.they use to mean something in our lifes where by everybody had the heart of together as ONE what happen today.what happen to the love we had for each other.hopefully things will work out and resume as it use to be in ONE

every time i think of my loved country a tear drops from cheek with lots of pain that i can't handle

1Luv