Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

This is How Hargeisa Welcomes you ladies and gentlemen ! !

I wonder who exactly gets honored, last time I went there the welcome was horrible to say the least. Im sure its about who you know rather then a simple welcome for all who happened to pay the exact same amount for that ticket.

There was no ticket and this was done by the government.

it is a new thing that they do this every summer for those who are coming for the summer. The same is done by the opposition.

it is free of charge with Dinner included :D

When the people go there to vacation, they buy a ticket for their flight. Thats what I meant by ticket.

But if this is a new thing then im simply hope that everyone is treated equally.

Nephissa   

^ yo j.b, nimanka gedi gedi ay u fadhiyaan, maxaa? gabadha gadaashooda ay ka heesoosaa? ebedkeey ma arkin dad loo heesaayo oo sii jeedo. wadaado miyaane? inay fiiriyaan ay diidaayiin haye? :D

llmaoooooool@Neph, hahahaaaa the new way to hearing live music, after all heesaga dhagta aa laga dhageystaa.

PS:JB, saan maa dadka adiga usoo dhaweysaa, mase si ka daran? Forget waxa uu government-kaaga dadka usameeyo, ee ii sheeg how far you will take your hospitality? Instead of diyaaro, is there helicopter showing you the night scene from the top habeenkii?

Anything you need in lagugu soo dhaweeyo, dance, aroos, diyaarad, football match, stroll, etc. Just come there and enjoy the government's soo dhoweyn plus mine and you'll never ocme back :D

^^ I dont "feel" I was treated differently. I was. But this is not to take anything away from the area..its just what I witnessed.

You should let the airport customer service know about such complaints as you seem to be the unofficial representative of the area here in sol :D

Blessed   

^LOL. He wanted money, sistah! It's not who you know, it's how much you dish out. *Ayaa la igu yidhi. smile.gif

Jacaylbaro,

What do you call ciyaarta on the video? Maxay leeyihiin?

It's amazing!

lol Zenobia thats exactly what it is...its all about the money ;)

Jacaylbaro, Im not a pusher..its growing up in the west that got me saying : Just say no to drugs! redface.gif