Sign in to follow this  
Lefty

Why there is no Men Forum.

Labka   

Left, yeah that is true, and you know it's important as I'm guessing to have seen Men's Forum. Though I'm now comer to this forum, and this would be my first post here at the Nomad Forum expecting to see some Nomad friends. Hope there should be MEN FORUM soon.

Fuaad   

Lefty..I hope you don't have any beef against Women's Forum. Other than I agree with you. It would be good to have men's forum so that we can discuss men related issues.

Abdinuur   

I don't think a 'Men's Forum' necessary cause there is nothing to talk about. :D We don't have those emotional feelings that 'women' express, that's why they have their own 'forum'. Can you dig it? But anyways, my point is, in my point of view; that men have to have some legitimate issues to talk about, then it will be necessary to create such of their own 'forum'. smile.gif

Much Respect. ;)

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

loooool!!! I can't believe my brothers are getting sensitive on me, OOOOHHHHH!!! How nice lol. Anyhow, like Abdinuur said it's not necessary, but my opinion is that EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MEN's FORUM, indirectly. Do u not see that? I mean really, I thought that was obvious, although I'd be EXTREMELY CURIOUS to see what u MEN have to say in 'YOU OWN FORUM' the question to me is WHAT DO MEN ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT? THAT THEY WOULDN'T IN JOKES/GENERAL/POLITICS/RELIGION/ WOMEN?

I'm not turning u down, just trying to CLARIFY what u're asking for.

PEACE

Ahlaan   

I HOPE I HAVEN'T OFFENDED ANYONE, BECAUSE THAT'S NEVER MY INTENTION.

Macalin   

Ahlaan..you really wanna know what men talk about?

well..how about nuthing..nada..kapput!..well occassionally talk about how FINe a woman is..and and her booty..and watch Tv and play video games!.so techinically we dont "need" it..coz we can talk about that everywhere!.

peace.

c/abdinuur...iiraxeeso sxb...the rest..maybe just to follow "gender equity" maybe then admin should be..its only fair i guess!

Ahlaan   

lakkad,thanx for the special insight bro. But my point was to ASK what's so special that u guys don't already talk about EVERYWHERE, and I've already read the other rooms. So in other words, u agree with me.

Anyhow PEACE!!!

I came to big up & repesent lefty!

Good question bro, I like nature of the question, it brings many questions to the thought.

Anyway's walaalo I think it would cause a friction between the woman and the man forum.

Ofcoure there is people like me who like to ster things up, or from my point of view spiece up thing.

Anyways it wouldn't be healthy, beside who would visit a forum lacking the woman flava.

I left flowing like the Syberian canal in Russia!

Lefty   

Wait a minute Folks!

My whole intention for this topic was a "name" Suggestion just incase of the possibility of expanding the Forum. Lets get that thing straight.

The second thing is!

To Those of you who said there's nothing to discuss, well you might be speaking behalf of yourself but there are million of issues which have nothing to do Politics, Women body, or non-emotional factors men can discuss about.

Usually, MOst people on this forum only look for what is the topic of discussion. Some of the topic I came cross on the forum haven't discussed very sourceful or deeply way.

Sometimes a focus group provides a very different kind of resources whether it concentrates Gender, age, and other class identities.

My whole point is certain issues are more suitable to be discussed in certain way or in member group way such as OLd, young, Single, married, Men, Women, and so on and so far. Ofcourse there are some disadvantages but I've seen greater diversity on some issues and it always provides too much agreement. That caused by how the issue itself is been discussed.

Without discriminating the rest, Sometimes grouping offers a great deal cause it is sometimes good to see how closer group of people identify key social issues in particular situation. I hope most of you understand where I'm coming from.

Besides my whole purpose of this topic concentrated just a name suggestion incase of Forum expansion.

Ahlaan   

Lefty,

Good Point bro, but do u think people of such a group ALONE would discuss it? I mean look at the Women's section for instance, it might be a so called "women's issue" but not women alone discuss it. Most of us, as Somalis, don't know how to stay on a topic forget STAY OUT of a forum that isn't 'titled' for them. I'm not arguing with you. Maybe we're pulling this to an uninteded direction.

Anyhow, PEACE!!!

Lefty   

Ahlaan

You're right both men and women do discuss about Women's forum. My point isn't about who should participate what and where.

Lets take an example the topic "What ladies turn you off in man".

Although men didn't and shouldn't participate it, they can learn useful things about the personal perspectives from women by evaluating their responses. If there's such a topic like that on MEn forum, the favour could go the other way around. Having said that, that's isn't about creating barriers and boundaries between them.

I'm only referring to some issues which sometimes need to be discussed very unique and deeply way. And the rest can be discussed Generally. Besides Just because there's Men Forum doesn't mean Women can't participate too.