Sign in to follow this  
Curly

How do you feel about it?!

Qac Qaac   

They showed their true colours. thank god. allah is revealing their inners more and more and more, so those weak muslims could see the true nature of the Kaffirs.

as for me personally i wish we could take revenge on them, but Islam stops us to do the same act they did to them, so both ways we have to be nice, and our job is to convert them with our good akhlaaq. may allah guide us all.

I agree entiely with Drogba's analysis

Fact of the matter is when a fellow muslim brother facilitates an aggressor against his muslim brother's n sisters what else are we to expect??

I rember at a recent Kutbha i attended the Imaam reminded as that Allah (swt) mention in the quran that those muslim's before us who occupied n oppressed their nation then allah sent other nations to occupy and oppress them.

Until Muslim's sincerely practise and impliment the Quran And Sunnah in our daily affairs, until we turn to allah and allah (swt) for solutions then we will not taste any victory

We must be patient and rember that Allah will test muslim's and it is in these times that we can take the benefit of such calamaties as we see who are the Real Muslims are and who are the Munafiq's.

Devil's Advocate makes a great point. A reasonable way to counter this situation would be to organize and engage the system. I mean, whether we like it or not, we are part of the system, so there is no reason to be victimized by it.

And there are countless examples of communities that have engaged the system and succeeded.

The example of the Muslims voting Republican to avoid Senator Joe Lieberman was a great demonstration of how little the Muslim in the USA understand the American political system.

Another thing, to keep issues in context and try to see the picture, what happened in the Iraqi prisons was not unique in scope or severity; and sadly, worse things have happened and probably are happening. It’s only unique in that the wider media, for some strange reason, is reporting it.