Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Deeqo and the Roach!!!

Jaabir   

Nova, dont you watch Indian movies? the Attore never gets to kiss his girl.. lol i mean some shit will happen everytime they get close,,lol. :D:D:D good thing he never kissed her though.. man that corny nigga didnt have protection, and once he starts, i m sure he will go all the way loool :D:D

Curly   

Oh please!!! You won’t be getting an Oscar for that tediously poor performance, really those lines were corny and all in all regurgitate Gobbled goo!!!

Honestly is it me or is everyone blinded by this bloke, for god sake all he did was write a few lines about a filthy cockroach and he’s getting congratulated!!! :rolleyes:

Oh and is this story meant to be satire? Like does the Roach represent Somali blokes and Deeqo one of the oh so feeble narrow-minded Somali gals who’d do anything for a few compliments and flattery? :confused:

HONESTLY!!! :rolleyes:

***The critic***

Jaabir   

hey Psycho_Sue... thanks for the critic.. i will lookout for the points you outlined next time so your royal highness wont get mad.. smile.gif

I completely and utterly agree with ma sis Psycho_Sue.I mean no offense to you bro, you possess talent and are a good creative writer but shouldn't that be all the more reason why you should engage in more meaningfull issues?

The idea of a roach conversating with a human is quite revolting which automatically makes me wonder what kind of a psychological state you are in.The accumalation of irrational comments are pretty offensive and flawed.

And as far as the moral of your story is concerned I have made a slight adaptation, all free of charge and it goes a 'lil something like this:

NO ONE SHOULD SMOKE WEED :D:D:D

~QoxootiMammi~

Jaabir   

Mami.. this story was a mere imaginative pretense that obviously does not represent actuality, its a story with a hidden message, i just presented the common relation between the tow sexes in a funny way. it shall look absurd to you have you not read whats between the lines..

Khayr   

Salaamz,

This story could have only be written through

"Inspiration" (read btwn the lines!) given off by the ROACH OR GAAD!!!

TRUE SAY OR NOT!

RUNTEE SOMAAHA

Abdinuur   

Darman,

Excellent plot. Man, I gotta admit, the ROACH was spittin' moe game than you know who!

Very nice!

P.S.

I am not sure about the moral of the story or the 'hidding message' though.

Jaabir   
Khayr that’s true.. the story was inspired to me by both Jaad and a Roach.. I’ve recently met the Roach’s cousin who Jaad ii qaaday oo yiri fadlan sheekada walaakay SOL ku qor.. so good guess man..

Darman; That was off da hook bro....Man and that roach had some serious game for real!. But who smoked the weed? was deeqa high or the roach was high?..

Curly   

Yep you've finally realised!!! :D

From now on you'll only address me as "Your Royal Highness" icon_razz.gif

Senora   

I liked the other moral of the story you had at first...i think it went something like this.....Moral of the story: Dont fall in love with a baraambaro,..thats just nasty.....now as stupid as that may seem, i found it kind of funny :D

Darman, Although the story was quite funny I am sorry to say that I do not see anything between the lines :confused: . But perhaps you meant it on a higher comical level... ;)

QoxootiMammi

Miriam1   

Wow wats with all the critism...even if there was an elevated thought or not to this story who cares..it isnt like he is trying to publish it to the masses...relaz enjoy it and come to watever conculsion u desire, but dont put the brotha down.

Mami wats with all "high" business!