Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

Blacks Medias

Bambina   

Asalamu Alaykum nomads from all corners of the world!Its been a long time since I've been on dis site and I hope y'all will appreciate dis topic,I dont even know if it has previously been discussed.

I started takin' a criminology course and believe me I learned a lot better about medias.Its true dat we rely on medias through the net,TV,radio and newspapers but its up to us to choose wat kind of useful informations we'd like to keep in our mind.

Let me give u an example,sum of u may have noticed on TV dat street crimes are often committed by blacks,we assume dat shootings,gangs violence occurrin' are always related to black people and thus medias give us the wrong perception dat blacks are nuttin'but criminals.

Well in fact,street crimes are not often committed by blacks but medias dont always rely on real statistics and often mislead us.

Fo sho we know dat black people r sumtimes successful in entertainment and sports but das not enuff to erase the picture dat medias show us when it comes to the freaky combination blacks+street crimes.

Hope u find dis topic interestin',feel free to comment.

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

WLC BCK Bambina.

Yes thats quite true the media Likes to twist and manipuLate the truth but then again ignorant yaahood are behind that[majority]of it anyway and dumb a$$ kissing cadaan just foLLow through with it and beLieve everything they hear.The reason i think that they portray the bLacks the way they do is because they stiLL have hatred towards them that they dont want to admit so instead they do that whoLe beating around the bush deaL.Street crimes arent common to onLy bLacks but aLso the environment/education/LifestyLe of each individuaL pLays a major roLe.However it is true that the majority of the prisoners are mostLy bLacks.I have read somewhere that the average criminaL/robber or whatnot is said to be an average white maLe between earLy 20s and mid 30s<---i cant find the source at the moment but thats something to think about it whiLe youre at it.

I have to agree with Lucky, these addaans and yahuud still hate us black people~they just don't wanna admit it.

Also the fact that the media are the ones portraying negative images to the public shows that we as muslims should try and do something about it. Cos the media aint only showing biased pictures about the black people but also about us muslims.

If we don't try and stop it people like George Bush and Tony Blair can go to war with any country with the publics support, like Iraq and Afghanistan

It's called propoganda!

You just have to be an informed citizen to be able to sift through the garbage on t.v. Even my favorite show "24"..discriminates against arabs by giving them the stereotypical role as the bad guy. You just have to keep in mind that this role is fictious..it's just sad that other americans believe the hype.

oh well

Changed   

asalaam caleykom

wait until they explain advertisement :eek: , news reports and other stuff :eek: , after i took mass communication , i didnt watch tv for 2 weeks it disgusted me, but the reason they are teaching u all this is for u to think of stuff critically , most of the stuff that is shown of tv are baised , most of the companies are owned by the same jew owner namean :(redface.gif . and i agree they make blacks look like the criminals all the time ,when they the "white men are the real criminals " :rolleyes: :mad:

Hot chocolata,

Oh no you didn't ..lol..That is my ultimate fave show in the world...in fact last season, didn't miss an episode.

***can't wait till next tuesday***

Lakkad,

All those commercial that cast black people....are trying to target to that audience.. If you live in an urban city..you will see alot of black faces on the screen...if you live in a white 'burb...most likely you will see the caucasian version of that commercial. True thou, Their marketing strategy is getting really annoying!