Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Facebook - The Good and The Bad

FB, sheekada halkaa kaga hadh marka. I guess everybody knows now.

You should've opened a new topic for this so that everybody would know what is going on. A&T baa kaa xariifsan adiga niyow ,, :D

^Waad igu cayaareysaa? L0L,waan iska qayasay ka waran hee. War tano kale!!

War ku dayan mayo qofan sharaf isu lahayn. A&T,haa igu mathalin,waa nin falan oo aan waxba ka shiixinee. Waxay ku rontahay,dad life ii kasaya buu ku iri hebel ban ahay,markas bey ku qaraxday.

War waan xidhay sheekadan.

roobleh   

I think someone is using "roobleh" also. I wont join sol-group nor comment on their wall unless I get my name back. I hope though he is behaving like a gentleman toward the ladies as I. ;)

ps. I visited there once.

^ LoL, have you trademarked the name Roobleh, then? Short of that you're out of luck.

Faarixini, I can't believe anyone fell for someone impersonating you. You're pretty distinctive in how you communicate with people. I mean, who else greets someone with 'What did the gay horse eat?'(Answer: "Hey!")? :D

SeeKer   

BAD Classic reason why some people shouldn't be allowed into social networks. Ewww!

GOOD If you are dumb enough to pose with a weapon in a social network then you should be jailed