Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What a Away to Die! (istakhfuranllah)

Nephissa   

Originally posted by nuune:

Waxaa ugu darnaa kuwa ayagana, this happened in Xamar, in xeebta Liido, it was usual thing for two partners to come bada liido, then xariifkaan iyo xariiftiisa aa waxee soo qaateen this mini-boat square one which only fits for two people.

intii la dhax seexday ayaa la iska marqaamayey, then badii iyo hirkii aya qaadey oo meel fog bey la tagtey, halkaasna waxaa ku cuney SHARKS.

Hadii labadaba la cune, yaa taagnaayoo baas oo soo report gareeye their experience? icon_razz.gif

A&T is going to get hand slapped for that one!

nuune   

Nephy, lool, waxaa loo tagey their small boat, and pieces of their bodies, and lots of blood, that happened after la soo raadiyey with speed boat.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

The man die in the spot but the woman eventhought she died too, she atleast made to the hospital. She must be on top of him.
:D
staqfurulaah

Loooooooooooooooooooool. What an analysis!

NGONGE   

This might have been an African version of a shinju suicide. I somehow doubt any of you heard of the practice. :D

Now, this explanation is simply supplied in an educational sense and I don't at all plan it to corrupt or titillate.

Shinju is a Japanese term for a bondage ritual. If memory serves me correctly, it is when two despairing lovers tie themselves up (around the breast region) and plunge from a cliff into a sea or river. Though on other occasions the tying up is only used for erotic pleasure and there are no suicide pacts involved. Maybe these two South Africans knew their love affair was futile (maybe one of them was married) and they decided to end it all at the height of ecstasy.

I really doubt that they died because they were too immersed in the act to notice a bloody big train heading their way. Natural human reflexes and self awareness (since they were engaged in an act that is usually accompanied by countless cultural inhibitions) would have alerted them to the approaching train. In fact, a dog barking two streets away (to use A&T's example) would have disrupted the whole thing if it were not a mutual suicide.

I suppose the vulgar American phrase 'way to go' would be apt here. :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Nuune..That's horrible story. Luuqyada was the fav hangout in our neighborhood.

Luuqyada and jirooyinka weren't safe, either. I remember kuwii naga waa weynaa xaafadda xaar ayee ku tuuri jireen kuwee ku arkaan luuqyada isku heysto; anaga heerkaas ma gaari jirin dhagaxaan lee ku farjin jirnay qashqashaad camal ah. Ar maxaa dad iskugu jirto qashqashnay.

Kuwa waxaa ugu sii darnaa kale jardiinooyinkii isgoysyada isku heysan jiray, anagoo kadhimeey kadhim ciyaareynana ku dhici jirnay laba afar geed fiyoore dhexdooda ku jiraan, cirka isla maraayo shukaansi iyo wixii kale.