Che -Guevara

So it begins, Jubaland is next

galbeedi   

Mr. Janan is negotiating on behalf of Ahmed Madoobe. The exit strategy of Ahmed Madoobe is  in full force.  

I think it will be a nice handshake which will allow him to live either in Nairobi or Dubai for a while. If I were Farmaajo, I would have appointed Ahmed Madoobe as the minister of defense or some kind of national security post. As a tough man he could crush the insurgents in Mogadishu and surrounding area.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

If I were Farmaajo, I would have appointed Ahmed Madoobe as the minister of defense or some kind of national security post. As a tough man he could crush the insurgents in Mogadishu and surrounding area.

That would be the most brilliant. Killing so many birds, not only two with one stone.

Immediately creating friction Jubaland vs. Kenya.

Shifting the conflict between barons in Mugadisho alliances and groups

He's a chameleon who was caught by Ethiopians during the war with ICU and coopted by Kenyans so they can smuggle charcoal and sugar. And like the warlords before him, he will fade into history only to uttered by the likes of you in moments of deranged nostalgia.

Many have came before you spewing the same  nonsense. Few spring to mind, General  Duke supporting Yeey's treachery, Juje's insane attraction to Sheekh Sharif, a man who embraced those who destroyed the brief peace Mogadishu enjoyed.

I support those who fight to protect whatever is left of Somalia.  My support is informed by current realities. Should your new love Mr. Madoobe changes his ways I will support him too.

I am no fan  Farmaajo considering what he did to Qalbidhagax. That said  I can't tolerate hypocrites whose criticisms of him is barely based on political opportunism and tribalism.

Opportunism implies there's benefit to me supporting any group. Between you and me, you might be actually benefiting from Madoobe outfit's presence in  Kismayo. 

Speaking of Al-Shabab, Madoobe and Kenyans frequently trade with them. How do you think  charcoal goes from the interior to Kismayo"s seaport?

The man is no hero but I would appreciate your support for him if you  benefited from his operation even at periphery level. 

2 hours ago, Apophis said:

And Madobe’s “outfit” have been in Kismayo since the 17th century, it is your kind who came yesterday under the guise of “Somalinimo”. 

That will not fly anymore. Kismayo is held by its rightful heirs.

His outfit is the likes of you, charlatans  and Kikuyus pleasers not the good people of juba.