Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Annoying behaviour in public!!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^True, there is a healthy Somali community in Damascus by all acounts. I want to go to a place called Shiraz in Iran. My freind (Iranian) advised me to use my 'Somali' passport instead of her majesty's as i wouldnt need to apply for a visa. The carab/muslim tag does have some benefits.

Why? Anything exciting in Shiraz that only you know about? ;)

ElPunto   

^They wear the chador in Iran - and I think Northerner might be disappointed - since he probably gets enough flesh flashed at him in Dubai.

N.O.R.F   

I just like going to places off the beaten track. Shiraz has so much history and is a beautiful place. Its the place where the ruler of Dubai studied and is only an hour away. Too cold for now but maybe in the spring IA. My freind brought in some Irania cakes, very tasty indeed.

Shiraz

Will they accept the Somaliland passport? :D or shall i use the Somali one? ;)

RedSea   

^Yow,I can roll the Yankee Passport in any airport in the arabworld,they will prostrate before me,that use to be,is it still Northerner?

N.O.R.F   

Wa iilbaxay hada, nobody cares where your from and what passport you carry. They wont even look at you. They are too busy talking loudly amongst eachother.