Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

I wonder Why?

OG Moti   

Magnoona girl, ouch and ouch, u all just made my point stronger by being so defensive, i wonder why? did i hit the spot?

I wonder why rayaana and ameenah being so defensive and sisters i dont have to meet u individually i said some somali women, thou i should have said most somali women yet still not all, anyway u all know my wonders are right

thanx brother QAC Qaac .. i just told the truth, sometimes telling the truth is hard and accepting it much harder as the case in this sessions as u can see brother with ur own eyes... anyway

Sisters I was just wondering ....

P.S. Rayaana somali men marry more than 1 for many reasons some reasons are:

1. Doing a favor for the somali ladies as Qac Qaac said it is 9 - 1 .. we just doing community service

2. Some think always maybe the next one will appriciate u.. but never happens .. Can u blame the men for having hopes one of u would appriciat?

3. Family enlargment "population building" "Capacity building in reproduction efforts" whatever u call it, we need to catch up with other people we almost extinct ...

and many other humane purposes... smile.gif

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

I am wondering more now...

1. Why somali men work so and not been appriciated by the lady who he love so dearly.

2. Why somali men try so hard to please somali women when there is nothing you can do to please them

3. why somali men work 16 hours 24/7 and when they come home all it is waiting for them is problems and complains

4. why somali men have to report to the police station when they have done nothing wrong, and it is all because of 911 call from their house by some lady they gave their life to...

5. Why somali men expected to give and give and never take?

I wonder even more

6. Why somali men never get rich when they work long hours (research indicates all the money they make goes to the lady's relatives not even his relatives)

7. Why somali men put up to the pressure?

No wonder......

8. Some Somali men Eat QAAD more and more...

9. No wonder why Somali men marry at old age

10 no Wonder to somali men marrage means death raw, and suicide ....

Peace

og are you married? i was feeling sorry for you until youre second half of "i wonder". seriously how often do you see the above things? anyways to youre first half of "i wonder whys", my advice to you is to not worry cause youll never understand a woman or even properly appreciate her until you accually take part in "making" her. insha allah youll marry a woman who loves and cherishes you but youll never fully understand a woman and the kinds of things we go through and worry about, the stuff that make us tick etc, til you have a daughter of your own.

to youre second half of worries/complaints id say make sure you marry the right woman, cause all you mentioned was vindictive women and what theyre doing to their husbands. are you saying were a race of vindictive women? you realise our mothers, sisters, cousins and friends fall into that category right? im starting to think you accually like when the women on this site get angry at you.

peace.

OG Moti   

Somealien sister thanx the advice, but sister my wonder aint about our old fashion good days somali women, our dear mothers, i am wondering about Generation X - the unknown, The Pepsi generation, the 911 generation, the Opra and ricky lake generation, The whaz up Generation, The aint cooking Generation, The busy generation and the :rolleyes: generation.... so dont get me wrong sister, and some suggested i marry indho yar, i wouldnt mind cause at least i get massage 24/7 and leg washing.. just one problem u never know what they feeling and when they talk or laugh they close their eyes, I cant trust someone who closes her eyes smile.gif loool anyway .. I am just wondering ........... peace

technically im of that generation (ive been in the west since the age of 3) and i think alot of people are too, and i can honestly say i dont see myself in youre description of somali women.besides you live in cambodia, where do you see these women youre talking about? and do you honestly think that this "change" is only affecting somali women.

you know i have a theory about you...i think you just want to be taken care of and youre not meeting any women who want to take care of you and so youre ranting. i think most of the men here want that, heck i think most men want that, but i think what youre not understanding is the womans perspective. every woman will take care of their husband,its their duty to do so, thats what you do for those you care about and love. but you, sir, are only meeting women who dont give 2 $hit$ about you, (pardon my french), so why should they even make any plans of taking care of you? blah, thats my theory.

Miriam1   

Somealiean, great response..

There is no doubt in my mind that there are women who call 911 on thier husbands, to put them him in the right place, or women who meet their husband after a long day at work with complaints and harsh words. However one thing u have to understand is that these women fall from thier standing as strong muslim women, to something weaker, that is sad and pathetic, for numerous reasons, lets try to think of one the reasons for a moment

Lets imagine Og, inadhere, that u found that lady, who will listen to you, respect you as her husband, and wait on you once u come through the door after a day at work. What will u give her in return, the same level of attention, the same level of care and emotion. Or will u ignore her, use her and discard her, take advantage of her.

And if u do, what do u think will become of this woman, this lady who gave u her heart and soul..she will in my opinion turn into one of those ladies who call 911 and yell at the door for simple acknowledgment of thier positon as the wife, the woman of thoe house..

I dont know tis all a guess u can never know what is going through another's heart and mind...so dont worry about the somali women, listing a few i wonder's will not solve any issue u feel is there. Live ur life, and let that one come to u.

you know i have a theory about you...i think you just want to be taken care of, and youre not meeting any women who want to take care of you and youre ranting. i think most of the men here want that, heck i think most men want that, but i think youre not understanding is the womans perspective. every woman will take care of her husband,its our duty to do so, thats what you do for those you care about and love, but you sir, are only meeting women who dont give 2 $hit$ about you (pardon my french), so why should they even make any plans of taking care of you?

Thanx sister for telling him the trueth, where were you all this time when he was trushing all somali women like that... Naga qabo bal ninkan oo shaqo ka dhigtay "somali women" bisinka

maajo   

i wonder why somali women in eeshiya are selfish with trivia behaviour ..when they do under carpets..not trying to undersatnd their race brothers by crossing the line with no meaning..

it is the last ******* selfish thing i never note..u guys good at there?

OG Moti   

Telling the truth became a crime in this world ... I only stated facts and so far no lady has agreed and forgot the denial stage they all are in, and tell the truth and say OG u really telling the truth about many women,

Somealien I thought you would be that girl, and just to correct things i have been around, i have ears and I put up together some yahoo group for somali men suffering and most e-mails i get are complains of men what their wives and belovd ones put them through some said 911 number is the worse experience they ever had they hate 911, and some others say qeyli waxaan aheen ma aragno since we got married... so i am involved sister and i try to help the brothers to overcome the mistreatment of Generation X, I must tell u sis, i dont want to be taken care, i just want peace in my house and a lady that is happy what god gave us, not shout and aim high even when things are not so high

Jawahiir sister aside of u agreeing with the sister somealien and ur ending points your words were ok, sister i never met somali man who shouts at his women or hurt her in anyway, sure there are some but very few to mention... it is the women but not all women i would say most...

anyway sister .. me i would treat her right and be the best husband but i will allow one mistake and that is it, she does it again .. i walk away and never look back and i will take the kids with me even if i have to steal them and take them to another country where women dont make the rules like the west....

Filssan I hope one day you will forget ur ego and agree with me since i am sure deep in ur heart, you know i am telling the truth... denial is the stage you are in now but inshaAllah u will come out of it and admit my honest findings and try to help me educate the sisters to pay more attention to the family and stop being selfish like the brother above said...

Viva our mothers it is time generation X to follow their steps instead of being confused and making us men Wonder

PEacee

whatever. im dillusional, i love watching people close to me grow ever more miserable, it accually makes my life happier. how did you figure that out? gosh, i hate my parents too. the only reason i even go to school is for the secret man eaters club we have where we discuss the many ways to destroy men and make them obsolete. well now that youve figured it out i guess im gonna have to kill you. :rolleyes: yeah youll probably make a dumb *** comment about it too how youre proud that i finally admitted it, oh youre so funny too.

its one thing to make ****** comments about people you dont know and its another to make hurtful ones like the one you made above. jerk.

OG Moti   

waaw somealien did u just call me jerk? hey admin u forgot to add that word in the prohibited words anyway sister u getting personal, come on this is an educational discussions and it is natural we disagree but not insult each other, If in case you thought my words were hurtfull i apologize i did not mean it that way... lets agree to disagree and argue with proves and facts... i stated my facts and i can even make u a member of the yahoo group to see it urself... smile.gif peace

Lefty   

Og-Moti

You brought up very reasonable lists amd mostly are true but I think the one and only answer to all of you Wonderings list is Somali-Men. The fact of the matter is if one gender can't fullfil their duties, you gotta expect the other side to spread legs in order to fill in the gaps. In this case, that's what happened and The blame goes to men since some of them are so zizzy they can't really differentiate themmselves and a lady in the mirror because of the pathetic way they behave. Unfortunately, the Latest craps of 50/50 relationship, feminism movement, and equal right treatment brainwashed both sides and took them to the point of the lady finally calling all the men's shots LOL. Either be a strong man if not, blame none other than but yourself.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Lefty:

Og-Moti

You brought up very reasonable lists amd mostly are true but I think the one and only answer to all of you Wonderings list is Somali-Men. The fact of the matter is if one gender can't fullfil their duties, you gotta expect the other side to spread legs in order to fill in the gaps. In this case, that's what happened and The blame goes to men since some of them are so zizzy they can't really differentiate themmselves and a lady in the mirror because of the pathetic way they behave. Unfortunately, the Latest craps of 50/50 relationship, feminism movement, and equal right treatment brainwashed both sides and took them to the point of the lady finally calling all the men's shots LOL. Either be a strong man if not, blame none other than but yourself.

all i wanna say is thanks :D ... Gedo Moti there goes ur answer... ;)