Sign in to follow this  
KDR

Help Wanted

KDR   

Hello everyone!

I'm doing a special project in which we need a few small stones or rocks from Somalia. Just ordinary stones from 1.5 cm to 2.5 cm which you can pick up form anywhere. We are willing to cover shipping to the US and related expenses. If you are in Somalia or you know someone who speaks English and could possibly help, please contact me via PM or e-mail me at kdr@idlespace.net.

This is not a scam or anything... we are a non-profit organization and we are really just looking for a few small, ordinary Somali stones or rocks. Thanks!

KDR

Time to make some money i guess ,,,,, kani malaa waa laytul khadarkii la sheegayay ,,, :D

Haye ,, how much do u want to pay niyow ??

Ibtisam   

^^^First ask him what do you want with the stones?? How will they be used and is it not stealing, just to ship things to the US waa bilaah NGO. No, no, no, no

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^First ask him what do you want with the stones?? How will they be used and is it not stealing, just to ship things to the US waa bilaah NGO. No, no, no, no

...To see if there are any faint traces of valuable substances! :D

On a serious note, KDR, how will these stones help you and what is the purpose of your special project?

As long as he is ready to pay ,, i don't give a damn about what he/she wants to do with the stones. Haduu rabo musqusha ha la galo .... :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Money yaan imaanka kaa qaadiin! Huungri. icon_razz.gif

LX. SOmalia should hold everything from there hostage including the stones. We need it for a better day.

I'm not sure if the DHL will take stones.

Ibti, money is what we are all running for. Hunguri is what comes after you get the damn money ,, :D

KDR   

Hi everyone,

The stones are going to be used as part of a symbolic altar for world peace.. we can pay a bit of money but we are a small non-profit so we don't have a lot. If you are really interested, please PM me or give me an e-mail. Yes, DHL will take stones. All you really have to do is to pack a few small rocks into an envelop and send it to us. Like I've said, it could be just rocks next to your house.

On a serious note,
KDR
, how will these stones help you and what is the purpose of your special project?

The purpose of our project is to create an symbolic altar for world peace. We would like to wish for peace and happiness in Somalia along with other places in the wold, that is all. The altar will be in India, so please don't hold the fact that I'm in the US against me. smile.gif In fact, all I am doing is to gather the stones and send them to Asia; the altar will not be in the US.

Thanks!

Kool_Kat   

^Let me know if you ever need stones from Canada, I have plenty next to my apartment building...I'll ship to you at no cost... :D

Welcome to SOL...

N.O.R.F   

I can get plenty of stones from where I work (rock & sandstone). Do you want any desert stones?

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Time to make some money i guess ,,,,, kani malaa waa laytul khadarkii la sheegayay ,,,
:D

Istaakhfuralla! :D:D

Have you read this?

Do you have an official website? Where we can validate your claims. Not that i doubt you or anything but, just to be sure

I have a freind coming back soon(2weeks)and if you provide some details,i can email him and i will cc you if both of you wanna touch base.