Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Video: watch the natural beauty of Sanaag.

RedSea   

D man, we must go back abti. What a land, what a place Sanaag is. No words could descrribe as ms. Muna says. Simply incredible, breathtaking, and once again beautiful!!!

Sanaag, a paradise on earth. Wish I was there eating that romaan as well. smile.gif

By the way, did you see those boys swimming in the shallow water. Some of them were totally uncensored? :D

Som@li   

Yep Bada cas, I miss home so much,this clip made me homesick. have you been to Sanaag?

Abt the boys, it is normal in Somalia for boys to swim naked,lol.

RedSea   

Northerner, Insha Allah, I cannot wait abti, I can see you can't either. How many weeks will you be gone? probably not long enough for you to see other areas eh?

D man,

Abti, I only discovered that my dad's actual birth place is Ceerigabo and not Oodweyne. I always thought since most of my uncles were born in Togdheer that my dad was as well, but he was born in Ceerigabo. And yes I have been to Ceerigabo. Remember, I only moved from back home the year 1998....not long ago.

RedSea   

Originally posted by tHe oNe aNd OnLy:

say wat its only a blank skreen...

am i missing something

Yes. You should be see pretty neat stuff abti, if you are not, soemthing isnt' right.

Malika   

What is the price of land in Sanaag? Better buy some land make for future investments there,build a nice gateaway lodge ...for urban Faraaxs and Xalimos of the days to come.. smile.gif