Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

I love a guy who spoil me

lol besbaro i really like ya opinion... keep up i bet you good in communication class lol, anywayz you dont have to give to get return if you take psychology class it will tell you alot. is just i like someone to spoil me my family expecially my mom wow she spoiled me and it so great i love it she will do anything for me as long as its not a bad thing she is down with me so hey being spoiled dont mean you aint independent. see i like raha.

Qac Qaac   

spoiled? huh...

walle maxaa aduunyo kuu dhimantahay.. life would teach u. don't expect everything to be ur way.. haddii kale aduunkaan wax walba aa kaa hor imaandoona.

OG_Girl   

Mombasa Queen, Girl, welcome to the club..lol .I love some one just like my dad .He spoiled me so much and I am his favored so I wouldn't eccept less than that..lol.

I need sugar dady girl ;) .

Independing!! girl forget it, you can be independ with all that spoil business :D

Salam

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

hey ya

lady dont you think nowadyz ya need a guy to spoil ya i mean in a good way for ex. take you out to breakfast,launch,and dinner give you gift,tell you every min how he love you and appriciate you lol and hang out with hes family if possible lol,take you to the beach,take you shopping,movies i mean let him be a reall men and also call you every min and let you knw how much he loves you lol thats a dream guy i knw we can be independent but these does not count if you found ya dream mate somehow i had a guy who sopil me alot but since i moved out of city we could not keep up so i would love me to find another guy like him lol.

Sorry to bust ur bubble..but that is the lamest thing I have heard so far...

I wonder what did u give him in return (not referin to sex) but your love..did u spoil him as well?...if not..then..what U sayin is " I want a guy to use..until I move and then get another one"

I know I am makin alot of assumptions here..but u didnt leave me with any other option did you?

Cheers

Bess.   

queenie.....khaalad baad kafahantey spoilt....no offense but u always have to give in order to take....and i have taken psych. classes...its true there were sveral courses on egomaniacs and narcassists, frued had alot to say about ego....

ps. besides he is ur husband not ur daddy... :rolleyes:

respect

Bess.   

hey ...i neva said that i agreed with anything he said....just she insuated i needed to take psych. classes...well...a girl gotta say it like it is...gotta let her know...i know wat am about u know....so queenie girl...i know wat i need to know about pyschology .... ;)

keep it real...u heard

peace

murefu   

kalay habluhu ninka sas ah ee gebedha shegtay ma-jecelyihiin in-aderow saxibkey baa ku qasaryay dabecada nocas ah...34 jir dob ah waaye ilaa hada...

Freud eeeek. Disgusting. Prefer Erik Erikkson.

Queen sorry to disappoint you but I wouldnt need a tag along in my life. I will have a nervous breakdown. Qn is what about his needs???

Believe in equality and mutual contentment. Prefer to have someone I can count on in making my life more productive.Someone I can discuss to and disagree with my thoughts than a 'smiling whatever you say will be done, darling 'guy. The so called Light-men.

Mombasa,

Dont worry darling, I am sure you'll find the sort of guy your looking for.

I have to say, tho, that what ur describing sounds like a nightmare scenario to me! Someone like that would make me move to another city in the middle of the night.

Just shows how different people are. :D

Zu,

LoL...not getting enough luv, eh? icon_razz.gif

^ LoL!

Now, if you were into nice, young, well-behaved Somali girls, I would be able to help you. But your not. And I dont know any indhayar girls (altho I have heard they can be as nice and pliable as hableheena), so I can only wish you a speedy end to abaarta. smile.gif

LoL....see the indho yar are nice and well behaved...until she decides to fly to the next mountain...then you wont see them until next Spring...Some seasons are abaar and not good for ol men like Zu...

Cheers