Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Briton Marries Bin Laden’s Son

A British woman has married a son of Osama bin Laden after a holiday romance and is to apply for a visa so that he can visit Britain, The Times has learnt.

i895330_britladen.jpg

Jane Felix-Browne, a 51-year-old grandmother and parish councillor from Cheshire, has until now kept her marriage to Omar Ossama bin Laden, 27, secret from everyone apart from her immediate family and close friends. But she has now agreed to speak about her relationship with bin Laden’s fourth eldest son.

“It would be nice if, like any other married woman, I could stand up and say this is my husband and this is his name, but I have to be realistic about things,” she told The Times. “I hope people don’t judge me too harshly. I married the son, not the father.”

Mrs Felix-Browne says she is aware that some people will be hostile to her marriage. Among the numerous terrorist plots linked to her new father-in-law are the London suicide bombings on July 7, 2005, the July 21 plot, and the recent attempted attacks in London and Glasgow. “I just married the man I met and fell in love with – to me he is just Omar,” she said. “I hope that people will take a step back and think what it was like when they fell in love. He is the most beautiful person I have ever met. His heart is pure, he is pious, quiet, a true gentleman, and he is my best friend.”

Mrs Felix-Browne, who has been married five times previously, met Mr bin Laden in Egypt in September while undergoing treatment for multiple sclerosis. She says that their fairytale romance began when her future husband saw her riding a horse near the Great Pyramid. They were married in Islamic ceremonies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and are awaiting permission from the authorities in Riyadh to make their marriage official.

Mrs Felix-Browne is still coming to terms with the practical difficulties of being the daughter-in-law of a man with a $25 million (£12.5 million) bounty on his head. “Omar is wary of everyone. He is constantly watching people who he feels might be following him. Not without reason he is fearful of cameras. He is the son of Osama,” she said. “But when we are together he forgets his life.”

Mrs Felix-Browne already knew some members of the bin Laden family through her Islamic marriage to a Saudi man in London when she was 16. She believes that she actually met Osama bin Laden at a party in London in the 1970s.

Omar bin Laden left Saudi Arabia as a child when his father was expelled for his extremist beliefs, his wife said. Living in exile in Sudan and then Afghanistan, he saw at first hand the creation of al-Qaeda and its techniques. Mrs Felix-Browne said: “I never had any problem with his past. Omar did not do anything wrong. He was a child when he was in Afghanistan.”

She said that her husband left Afghanistan before the attacks on the US on September 11, 2001. However, some reports claim that he split from his father only after the attack on New York and an argument about tactics.

Mrs Felix-Browne insisted: “He last saw his father in 2000 when they were both in Afghanistan. He left his father because he did not feel it was right to fight or to be in an army. Omar was training to be a soldier and he was only 19.

“He told me he has had no contact with his father since the day he left him. He misses his father. Omar doesn’t know if it was his father who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. I don’t think we will ever know.”

Apart from their religion the couple appear to have little in common. She has three sons and five grandchildren and is a respected parish councillor in the village of Moulton. She has had various jobs, including restoring houses and aircraft, and is a keen rider and scuba diver.

He works as a scrap metal dealer in Jedda and is one of at least 17 children fathered by bin Laden. His father’s reputation means that he has been ostracised by the wealthy and powerful bin Laden family and is under surveillance by the security services in Saudi Arabia.

Mrs Felix-Browne, who now uses the Islamic name Zaina Mohamad, says that she speaks to her husband for several hours every day over the internet or by telephone. During their conversations she refers to him repeatedly as “Habibi”, the Arabic for “my love”. She said: “I find it very difficult to live without him and I know he does too. But really we have the most normal life possible.”

She was aware before her marriage that her husband already had another wife and a two-year-old child. “I haven’t seen her but I have spoken to her for about an hour on the telephone,” she said. “She is fine about it.”

Mrs Felix-Browne was initially reluctant to discuss her new husband but news of their relationship inevitably began to leak out in Britain and the Middle East. “I don’t want any of my family distressed or upset by my actions,” she said. “I know that for everybody who likes me there will probably be a million enemies.”

Now she hopes that Mr bin Laden will come to Britain. “He would like to spend quite a bit of time here,” she said. “There is no reason why he should not come to live, but I don’t think he would like the weather.”

Mrs Felix-Browne said that the couple hoped to use their position to help to heal the wounds caused by her father-in-law. “All we want is peace in this world and I will do all I can to promote it.”

Source

:confused: Very strange indeed! She is 30 yrs older than him, got all children and grandchildren. I first thought it was kinda hoax and done some Google search and found out to be true then. Well here are the happy couple together. She looks like his mum tho smile.gif

osama185360_187236h.jpg

Comments from some Times Online readers:

Dear Jane,

If you ever meet his father, you will be covered from head to toe, and probably not allowed to speak.

Good luck with your plans for world peace. I'm sure he is really interested in your opinion.

Patrick Henry, Bristol, UK

Surely this is pushing the "hearts and mind" campaign to the extreme. Whatever will the Pentagon think of next?

Robbie Rohan, Great Chart, Kent, UK

There is no Fool Like an Old Fool seems appropriate here. He is thirty years younger, and has another wife and son. She has Multiple Sclrosis - does she really think he will be there when she gets worse?

She seems to be deluding herself this marriage will work, and seems to have some sort of "God Complex" that the marriage will help bring world piece.

Very sad to think women can be so self-delusional.

Lia Mitchel, South Africa,

Did the sclerosis get into her brain? She thinks she can be a peace maker? It will be a failure just like her 5 previous marriages. She might be encouraging her husband to marry an American soon to make peace with the US while she’s at it. She is so ****** that her father-in-law must be laughing in his beard

BX, Leeds,

Who is she kidding? Herself first and foremost. He only wants to get a a British passport.

Marina, PARIS, FRANCE

Did the sclerosis get into her brain? She thinks she can be a peace maker? It will be a failure just like her 5 previous marriages. She might be encouraging her husband to marry an American soon to make peace with the US while she’s at it. She is so ****** that her father-in-law must be laughing in his beard.

BX, Leeds,

::source::

-Lily-   

The woman is pretty, after that, a classic case of passport abuse.

p.s.

She was aware before her marriage that her husband already had another wife and a two-year-old child. “I haven’t seen her but I have spoken to her for about an hour on the telephone,” she said. “She is fine about it.”

what a woman :D

hadhwanaag 2007-07-13 (Hadhwanaagnews) London, July 13 (ANI): The British grandmother of three, who wed Osama bin Laden's son, was once married to a Hell's Angel biker, reports The Sun.

Hell's Angels is the oldest and biggest original motorcycle club in the world. The club was founded n 1948 in San Bernardino.

Photographs show Jane Felix-Browne at the register office with a greasy John G Metcalfe, whom she had known for just three weeks.

The marriage, however, collapsed after two years when Jane imposed a sex ban on John - while still enjoying nights out on the town, say friends.

Jane, then 30, made 28-year-old John her third husband in Manchester in 1986 at a ceremony attended by 100 denim and leather-clad bikers. After the ceremony they zoomed off to a pub for beer and sandwiches.

Jane, 51, was once seen to flit between friendships with three men at the same time.

While her fifth husband Andy Yeoman was at home in Cheshire, she was spending time in Egypt with an Arab millionaire and an 18-year-old shoe shop assistant for whom she tried to get a British visa.

She has also had a string of plastic surgery operations, including boob jobs, bum jobs and facelifts in a desperate effort to stay young, though her pals say her body is covered with hideous tattoos.

The Sun has learned that she was moving in Omar bin Laden's circles in 2005.

Scrap dealer Bin Laden - fourth eldest son of the terror chief - has a luxury villa he shares with other members of his clan and Jane was a frequent visitor there from 2005.

ANI