Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

UK Nomads

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you was watching BBC1 last night 9:00 , programme called My life as a secret policeman!!!!!!!!

i think we all should get the hell outta this western countries cause NO ONE WANTS US AROUND HERE .. anyhow here is the link The Secret Policeman tell me whats you think!

Liqaye   

Salaams bro,

that was a very intreasting aritcle, i mean it is straight up no mincing of words or nothing.

Maybe now some people will wake up who talk about their counties like they have a stake in it.

Maybe PEOPLE should understand the diffrence between INSTITUTIONAL RASICM and you run of the mill cross burning.

let them see those who are looking.

N.O.R.F   

It was not very surprising to me, to be honest it shouldnt be surprising to any of us, having been stopped more than 20 times since 1996 when i 1st got my license, u kinda stop caring. When i ask what the reason is for stopping me, most say oh its just routine, when u get the ones who tell straight up, "i'm stopping you cos yr a black guy in a nice car", thats when i co-operate more, at least hes being straight with me.

Ppl r making a big deal about it now and r shouting off the roof tops demanding change, but by next week it will all be swept under the carpet and i will get stopped again. However, i have learned a new tactic, take their badge numbers and make a complaint of racial harrasment, they may tell it wont make any diff, but when u highlight the fact that it will be a blemish on their record and decrease their chances of promotion in the future, that when they realise that this young black boy aint to be messed with!

Peace!

African   

^^^^ I'm sure girls will take a note of this; ;)

"i'm stopping you cos yr a black guy in a nice car",

Like Northerner I'm neither shocked nor surprised by this documentary. :(

Actually am bit puzzled, how is it that a journalist can under mind and manipulate the head government- police cheif. Isnt there some sort of guidlines and regulation a new officer undergoes or is all irrelvent due to race. I hold a mixture of feelings of laws both in the united states and europe. I for one know racism exists certain parts undoubtly but this is sad...very but am glad other people are striving to get the truth out to the communties, even if that means risking your life.

Conspiracy, guess your name implies here huh, how there seems to be conspiracy of race lol..apprecaite you lettin it known thou.

MD   

I heard in European countries there's way more racism compare to some other parts of the world, well maybe they're good at hiding it.

N.O.R.F   

lol@african

that was a couple of years ago, i drive anything that gets me from a-b nowadys being anysort of banger

Hijabified, they are good at hiding it or trying to be politically correct, but deep down we all know the score, as long as its in the open the better, it clears the mind a little, u know where u stand

N.O.R.F   

u mean the bus inspectors in london? maan they just straight reverse racism, as they are all jamaicans of west africans,just make them feel inferior, tell them that yr paying his wages by buying this bus pass and he should be grateful, then add as u plz, eg you *&^%$^&&..............

nuune   

most of those police officers have resigned,it was damn a hell of a program,what an undercover stuff,i love 2 c tony blair in this kind of situaton been undercovered by a maff!!

It was definitely an eye-opener for me. One particular officer in da programme said he would murder someone based on their race if he could get away with it...surely this reflects a sadistic attitude more than racism.

I believe most white people are nuetral. Obviously, everyone has more affinity for their race, but they wouldnt comtemplate causing harm to some1 soley 'cause of their ethnicity.

The most racist ones usually are poor, come from broken homes, constantly display anti-social behaviour and are beleaguered with problems. Being hateful is a way to vent their frustration as they beleive we are part of it by consuming their resources and accupying their jobs. Since they really cant do anything to us, its best to ignore them.

Conspiracy..so where do u propose we go? :D

I missed it.

British Police are number one institutional racists, I think they recruit BNP or NF skinheads all the way from Isle of Dogs or Millwall FC Fans :eek:

Some extremely facist British folks hate Pakis most, every time they say Paki this and Paki that :( They even called me paki once lol :confused:

Northerner have you ever seen the advertising boards on the tubes, the pic with the hijaabi police officer :eek:

British Police was trying to attract ethnic minorities to become officers employed by racists :confused:

Whenever you in trouble never phone 999 for police assistance unless you want further injuries :D

MJ over and out !

P.S. Hijaabified sis what about USA then?

Liqaye   

Uhmmm..........athena maybe back home to dare i say it somalia?

:D :eek: :eek: :D :cool:

"But no...he is deviating from the script..it is original thinking.

Captivating_SouL everything in this world is based on one big conspiracy sister , and I agree with you northerner, its not a new thing and I did face racist policemen many times but damn bro! This was lil bit off the edge as example that officer that Athena is talking about imagine you could be driving on a highway and one of them stop you? Forget about the car papers they will smoke you broda if they could get away with it so keep your eyes open

Athena, ummh were should we go... In the perfect world i would have said Somalia but any country were we could hear the prayer time in public will do ...

Shujui LOOOOL yousa joka man!