Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

UK Nomads

N.O.R.F   

Try telling me that when i have to drive thru greater manchester and leeds! It got to the point where i was getting stopped outside my own house in the mornings (i'm serious here), two cops had it in for me, i used to call them pinky and the brain cos there is always a dumb one and a clever one. The funny thing is it never bothered me, no matter how much they tried to intimidate me to try something silly, i never did, i used take the p*ss. Then they left me alone when the complaints against them were coming in thick and fast.

Mujahid, i have seen the poster, dont really know what to make of it. Community policing where muslims are the bobbies on the beat within yr own area sounds reasuring, the more there are the better. But after watching that many will be put off while a minority will be more determined.

Blessed   

lol@yous lot!

I don't know whats more insulting the comments made by the copah or the'diversty' speach given by the daddy of bigots Blunkett- I mean its okay for him to make laws suggesting ethic minorities are terrorists than condemns other (more baltant racist) - he is the witch of the west! .. can't stand him!

N.O.R.F   

lol@tweety

can u believe that this guy (Blunkett) has eaten at our house in sheff,lol, i was years ago when the tories where in power and he was just a councilor, damn, how things turn out!

Blessed   

^^^^ damn you northerners :mad: he was just using yous for votes.. Thats what they do use the ethnic card to reach the top and unleash tehir english arrogance when they get the in.. :rolleyes:

pearl   

lololol...must be the same kinda crime u guys been stopped for ...which is...dwb....

dwb: driving while black....