Sign in to follow this  
Mizz_Fabolous

NEW TO DA FORUM

SALAAMA CALAYKUM W.W

WAZ UP....MI FELLOW MAALI'S smile.gif

IAM A NEW COMER TO THE FORUM.....AND I HOPE Y'LL WELCOME ME WITH A WARM WELCOME AND RESPECT N...E..WAYS..I'M LOOKIN FORWARD....SHARIN..MI THOUGHTS,JOKES AND SO ON...

OG Moti   

welcome girl, me too there was a day i was new and i still feel i am new, dont let the girls abuse u like they abused me .. welcome.. and enjoy ur stay ... stay away from the following people:

1. Mizz_......

2. The C......

3. OG_.... not me by the way

4. nin ......

5. few more but use ur judgment, those people are so dengerious i hope you will not have problems with them just avoid them and u will be fine..

peace

Excuse me OG_Moti. I hope you aint talking about me :rolleyes:

W-L-C Mizz_Fabolous ;)

You & I will be kicking OG_Moti's ass together.

OG_Moti stay away, she is my girl. Or else you will be dealing with more then you can chew. icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

Mizz_Fabolous welcome again and as you realized by now the amount of hate i put up with here, but you will be fine the secret is avoid them as much as you can, and if you needs tips how to deal with them, pm me i have few successful tips of how to deal with violant people like you have seen, i am sure u felt my suffering .. welcome sis and dont ignore my words of wisdom .. peace

Changed   

OG_MOTI

I hope u are not talking to me :mad:

cuz ALLAH Know all that aggresion will go out on ya black a$$ redface.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

mZZ fabolous wlc sis and make sure avoid MOTI he is a sexist and oday walaan

Ouch OG_Moti. The girl said she will be making her own mind up. Ouch again. I would hate to be in your shoe right now. Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.

I bet that really hurt huh? icon_razz.gif

PS: Ouch.....Hitler :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

Mizz lexus loool u really a psycho.. the girl just told you guys that she will consider my advice and she will do exactly what i adviced her which is make her own judgment but considering the fact of such people i mentioned above are not what they seem to be.. by the way sis the MIzz... are a lot so most of them are not trust worthy so welcome and judge urself... and u will say Moti was right and thank me.. peace

OG_Moti think about this for a second. The only MiZz that ya dislike & also that gives ya a hard time is ME. No one else but M-E :rolleyes: