Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

To the Aussies - Cutting edge

Have you watched last nite's program? "Power of Nightmares" i think that was the title.

Anyone who has taped it? what do you make of it?

I watched the last 10 minutes or so!..shaize!

Com'on wanna hear your opinions and if you have more info?

Cheers

PS: Non Aussies..if you have watched the documentary feel free to add your two cents. I think It was BBC documentary.

uchi   

Yeah, i watched both of them, it was a 2 part doc, which continued last night.

I will have more info later.

They concluded the new cons were behind the September 11th attacks.

LANDER   

Originally posted by uchi:

They concluded the new cons were behind the September 11th attacks. [/QB]

did they?...I vaguely remember this doc, I think they were trying to really emphasize the paranoia that exist with regards to 'terrorism'. If they "concluded the new cons were behind the September 11th attacks" than this is one of those "entertainment" oriented documentaries full of comspiracy theories that seek dramatic effect more than realism. I thought the Zionist where behind the September 11th attack ? (Or thats how the previous conspiracy was told) What is ironic in all of this is how human beings americans and muslims alike are both gripped by paranoia and have trouble coming to terms with reality. Is it so far fetched to believe that muslims were behind the Sept. 11th attacks? Off course not, but some of us are willing to hear ANYTHING and I mean anything but that. The Marsians did it....no it was a jewish plot from another planet...no better yet Americans blew up their own WTC. As for the americans, well there fears are all to well documented, their is probably some federal agent reading all this and as a consequence the 'threat of terrorism ' level when up a couple of coulours up to RED right this moment.

Rahima   

Taped it and will hopefully get around to watching it.

It seems interesting though, my 14-year-old brother is having a good laugh at the old men in power ;) .

uchi   

LANDER, please tell me you don't believe muslims were capable of planting c4's across a number of levels in the towers, in which they detonated consecutively as the towers fell.

I'm sure if you watched the first part of the doc, you would have realised that they were in fact emphasizing the role of the new cons were so great in bringing down Bill Clinton and his immoral lifestyle, they went to the extend of creating an illusion, perhapes an invisible enemy etc., to justify thier agenda.

Intel   

missed it..just moved to a new place with a pretty dodgy SBS reception.

Rahima can you plz drop one of your tapes at 38 point cook Rd Laverton, you don't even have to come in..ta

^^^ Waryaa haye ma anaa isoo dhigatay :D

Giving away addresess, are we? IM coming after you, 7 shots, I know where you live, better be ready with your revolver!

Intel   

^^ :D

my dear sister rahima shows up at your place...

me confident enough shooting at me will be the last thing in your mind sxb :D