Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Meles Zenawi and His Thugs to Face Justice

Jacpher   

^Give it another twenty or so years. Meles is not going to maxkamad anytime soon. In the same league as Omar Al Bashir? Does this guy even know what he is talking about?

Abtigiis   

Do you know what you are talking about? Or you are just another brainwashed child in the diapora?

Forget about Meles. Let us say he is the cleanest man on earth. What is wrong with Al-Bashir? Do you buy all the CNN stories about 300,000 killed in Darfur?

Jacpher   

^Let us just ay CNN is more informative and factual than any onlf oriented propaganda page. If you think Al-Bashir is in the same league as Meles, your ookiyaale must see things in black and white only.

Abtigiis   

I think Al-bashir is by far better and humane, diaspora kid. Just because you imbibed Christaina Amapours version of objective reporting doesn't mean you are informed.

Jacpher   

^Off from your emotional horse. Hadey kaaga dhagtay islaantaas, she dared to report from the streets of Moqdisho under heavy rain of bullets. Yours is a mere computer screen.

Abtigiis   

If I am paid enough, I can report from the mountains of Tora-Borra. Money can make people do wonders.

But, it clearly shows you lack a good objective judgement of how opinions about world leaders are shaped nowadays. It is not because Al-bashir is worse oppressor than Mubarak that you don't hear bad about the latter.

It is not because Nethanyahu or Olmert are saints, there are no warrants to bring them to justice.

Markaa sheekadan yar ee global powers ay abuuraan about who is good and who is bad in this world ha igula soo meeraysan. Do you know the nature of the conflict in Darfur? Mise carab ayaa dad madmadoow laysa line of George Clooney et al ayaad meesha ku haysaa?

Get more depth and then we talk about the issues. I don't like people who don't question what they hear over partial media.

Jacpher   

A minute ago you were discussing personalities and you want to talk about Darfur issues now? What are you? Jirjiroole? I thought this was about Meles and his atrocities in Ethiopia. By the way, that line of yours about global powers waxay abuuraan kills the purpose of the whole thread.

Meles ragg baa meesha ku hayya. Balse Bashiir raggaas col hoose baa ka dhexeeya. Ragga yiri labada nin waa isku mid, aduun beysan la socon. Ninna meel baa loo dhiibtay inuu sidii la rabay u maamulo, ninna gambar gaaban baa loogu fariistay oo jikada weel ha ku dhaqin la yiri. Hope that clarifies. Raggan meesha COP15 ka qeylinaya maxay awooda leeyihiin on this issue? Practically nothing.

Kamaavi   

Shirkii Cimilada Aduunka oo ka Furmay Denmark iyo Muwaadiniinta O'gaadeeniya oo Halkaas Mudaaharaad Isku Diyaarinaya.

ztsu8j.jpg

Waxaa ka Furmay Shirkii Cimilada Aduunka kaas oo lagu Marti qaaday Hogaamiyaha Itoobiya Zenawi balse waxaa halkaas si xoogan ooga socda Abaabul Balaaran oo Dhamaan Jaaliyadaha Soomaalida O'gaadeeniya ay iskaga yimaadeen Wadamada Scandenivian halkaas oo lagu Mudaaharaayado Melez Zenawi. Mudaaharadkan ayaa Dhaci Doona 17-18 December.

Mid ka mid ah dadka ku nool Denmark oo aan la xariirnay waxna ka waydiinay Ujeeada Mudaaharadka ayaa noo sheegay in mahiimada tahay in caalamaka la tuso in Melez Zenawi Xasuuq ka gaystay Gobalka Soomalida O'gaadeeniya, uusan Mudnayn inuu ma talo qaarada Afrika.

Wuxuu Warka ku daray in ergay ka kala Timid caalamka oo gaaraysaa ilaa 1500 qof ay goobta joogaan, ergadaan ayaa dhan wadamada ay ka yimaadeen 200 oo dal oo aduunka ah sidoo kale Ururo u dooda Xaquuqda Deegaanka.

O'gadentoday

Abwaan   

That would be a good news. Melez needs in bidaarta shanlo bir ah looga xoqo... :D

I don't have bidaar yet but I guess it is painful...

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

That would be a good news. Melez needs in bidaarta shanlo bir ah looga xoqo...
:D

I don't have bidaar yet but I guess it is painful...

That was a good laugh, smile.gif thanks abwaan.