Sign in to follow this  
Nur

From e-Nuri Technologies..... a New Invention!

Kashafa   

Did you get up for Fajr Prayer Today?

Game over :D

Where the invention at, Shaykhuna ? The prototype will do for now, JZK

Originally posted by Blessed:

^loool@ daadkii xaabaale. Long time since I've heard that. Good one.
:D

That's good news Nur, am looking forward to it, Insha Allah.
smile.gif

Barakoo,

Inantu aka the (Lazygirl) dabeecad xumaa ma reer Burcaa? :D

Khair-Arkee

Haneefah   

Salaam,

Nurow, I am in a desperate need for such product, can't really wait for its release :cool:

See, I was under the impression that I had been completely cured of the 'handshake' weakness for quite some time, only to discover yestereday that it's not entirely true.

I had an interview yesterday for this great gov't position for which I had been waiting for the longest time and to which I was prepared to ace. As I walked into the interview room, there was the chief of hiring committee (male) and a lady who's part of the mgmt team waiting for me; he gets up first (I'm thinking Allah yahdiik, iska fadhi), walks across the room with a big grin and extends his hand...what am I to do? A bit confused and nervous, I smiled and hesitantly shook his hand... :mad: ...subhanallah, I didn't know what came over me, I felt awful and very disappointed with myself during the whole interview (I kept thinking, you just committed a sin you were very well conscious of)...May Allah forgive me for that instance and increase me in strength to avoid similar situations in the future. :(

This can get tough at times, esp when you're not expecting to give a lesson on Islamic etiquittes.

Nur   

Abraar Sis

No more tears, no more guilt, at one point all of us to a degree must have been in that situation, juggling between being nice and adhering to the islamic etiquette, specially these days when the cultures are at a clash. When I used my product with a female, she was neautralized, no one was embarrassed, it was all laughs, our business office is predicting an avalanche of orders once our product hits the monitors at SOL.

Kashafa Bro.

The proto type works, I tried it on, and its really cool, its designed to neutralize attempts of physical handshake b4 its too late, on top of that, you get a lifetime supply of accsessories to go with it, wiat, that is not all, dont go away, if you order in the next 24 hours, we will throw in another surprise, our manual, " How to Finance Your College Education With An Islamic Loan. InshAllah while supplies last. What is the catch for all of this? well , well, Your soul!

Nur

Arawella   

It seems that many of you have the wrong notion of what's haraam with shaking hands with the opposite sex. What makes it haraam is your intention during the process! Where they are pure no sin is committed hence there is no need to fret.

To Enuri Inc however good your intention, your project is not an ideal investment opportunity. To maximise your return this project would target a niche market. Potential customers are likely to be Muslim perverts, Muslims with a high libido or lively imagination, those with overactive glands i.e. sweaty hands or insecure individuals.

Nur   

LAVIE

YOU WRITE;

Potential customers are likely to be Muslim perverts, Muslims with a high libido or lively imagination, those with overactive glands i.e. sweaty hands or insecure individuals.

You are hitting low blows sis, "Musilm" and "pervert" don't go together, one is either pervert or Muslim, but not both, "Muslim" means a person who submitted to Allah willingly, whose desires are tamed by obedience to their maker, unlike desire driven, free mating individuals, in the Quraan, Allah destroyed perverts in Sodoom and Gomorrah townships, a high speed meteor was sent hurling down on them from space, causing the splitting of the ground beneath them and burrying them on their own turf, later its showered on them hot molten stones, the debris of the meteaor as it entered the atmosphere, ...c’est la vie and .....death, I dont blame you sis, its the environment that may have clouded your judgement, but you can re-adjust your settings to be more sensible in your statements courtesy e-Nuri Opticians to examine freely your perceptive motor( will dedicate a thread for you inshallah).

By the way, that was Great Segmentation skills that you've displayed, e-Nuri Business Development wants you as the new product manager for this line of business since you seem to understand their needs, we suggest that you be careful in how you dress when interacting with them as our insurance policy does not cover overreactive customers of other persuations, Muslim men would only inititate interest in you when they sense subtle marriage invitations, because they observe the law of Allah in public and private thus, safe, they wont even gaze at you, because they have trained their eyes and hands on higher grounds (in this case) on their legal mates, or potential ones with like minds.

Nur