Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

I am now an Uncle.....MashAllah

Join me in congratulating my wonderful brother and his beautiful wife's new born baby girl.... The family is immensely happy and I am only thankful for Allah for the blessing he has bestowed upon us. MashAllah

Chimera   

Congrats to your brother and yourself Marx! good news! I became an uncle a year ago, it's a akward but wonderfull feeling smile.gif

BOB   

Congrats to your brother and his wife and the rest of the family...may allah s.w keep her safe, in good health and complete with a strong imaan Insha Allah.

My brother Marx...I am still willing to go to the miyiga for you and get a wife for you so we could soon have you challenging the likes of AT&T and JB in who could father a triplets in a year :D ...don't be shy...I'm your brother and brothers are supposed to help each other... smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Thanks for all your kind and warm messages guys! really appreciate them.

BOB*,

I am not interested in that arrangement saxib! as much i hate to admit it, I value my career as more important than having have a family! children are marriage are secondary factor in my life! thanks though!