Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

CHECK OUT THESE NEW HOMES IN HARGEYSA

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

If you are planing on building a home back home in Somaliland/Somalia, check this company out. They impress me the most although Daryeel is also good but I like these small size homes that this company builds. They resemble unlike any other company on Somali soil.

Check 'em out!!!!!!

Salamu Calaykum.

http://unieco.co.uk/Photos.asp#

Castro   

That's great Red Sea. Beautiful homes. All I need is to build another castle in the middle of all the misery, poverty and dispair in Somalia AND Somaliland.

Thanks, but no thanks.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Is that what you really believe in Mr. castro; poverty and despair in Somaliland/Somalia. Please think again, maybe mr. Castro you are mistaken us with Cuba.Have you ever went back since you came here? or are you just one of those Somalis who is wrongly misled by the western media that "Somalia is most dangerous place in the world and that life is really hard", please if this implies to you, I would take the time to go there and experience it yourself before you wrongly discredit Somaliland/somalia/Puntland=1.

have a nice day and Salamu Calaykum.

Sky   

Badda Cas

Nice homes. I like the tile work around the house example. I haven't seen that from post-civil war construction companies in Somalia before.

Not so clever to publish pictures of the houses before completion. The photo gallery is a bit chaotic. They might want to order the building projects in year and size. Each its own section. Only publish pictures of completed buildings and possibly enhance quality of the pictures and play with the background and colors (not so much till the whole gallery becomes a scam of course). Adding information about the size, amount of rooms etc. would be a plus.

Overall its a good construction company with a professional name and it ends with that. The problem with Somali companies is that its owned by a large group of men. The larger the group you share the company with, the less motivation to commit yourself to changes in the management. Ideal would be to share a company with a group of 3/5 trusted people, like brothers, best friends or close cousins.

Originally posted by Red sea:

Salamu Calaykum,

Somaliland/somalia/Puntland=1.

Salaam,

Red Sea

Good equation is:

Somaliland/somalia/Puntland=1.

I dont like to hijack your topic of a nice new homes, but I realise I am not alone looking for solution in the above mentioned mathmatical notation, breaking up that linear equation is madness in the making ... hope those in the political forum should come to their sense and realise the somali adage geos this way: Sakaaro Laba tun oo la kala qalo malee, they should unite instead of divide, and make it stand instead of dismantle, and tune down the clan taunting!

As for the Grand Old man called Castro , he can't differeniate between Hargeisa and Havanna, he was dancing Salsa - one of too many in a long time! smile.gif

Peace!