Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Are we getting Close?

Macalin   

Asalaam aleykum.

The recent Death of our beloved brotha maxamad(may allah grant him janatul firdosa)..made me think twice about SOL and its Members...Are we getting too close? as cyber Family?

When i saw the Tacsi thread,wallahi i my heart raced wondering who it is and what not!

I havent Met Any nomad save for 2(and one i knew for the last 5yrs),but i feel like i know Everyone...So why did Borther Maxamad's Death Touch Us ?-Whatever the case I wonder!

Macsalaama

Macalin   

Oh and this Thread is a Tribute to HIM!

So please When ever u Reply to this Thread plis SAY A PRAYER for the Brother!

Rem...the more ppl pray for him,the more Danbi Allah clears off his Shoulder

Miriam1   

Are we getting close?

Personally i have become attached to this site, i love it :D . Oh man did i wonder who it was when i saw the Tacsi thread, wondering if it was someone i spoke daily on pm or not..why because tis the persons thoughts that are being put down on these forums lakkad, how more intimate can u get. We post a topic debating the issues that face our society and we read the person's thoughts, knowing how they feel and think, its almost like knowing the person in the physical sense.

I felt horrible the day i read the thread, and wondered for hours who it could be ???...but then i came to the conculsion that i didnt want to know who it was, its enough that he came here and posted like all of us.

May Allah have mercy on is soul.

Peace smile.gif

Ariadne   

^^ yes, I agree its like knowing someone very well but not knowing what they look like.

(I can't apologize for sounding cryptic I always sound this way smile.gif )

MD   

Salaam

I would say Yes Lakaad it's seems like we're getting too close(as a family), I've never met Mahamed but walaahi for some reason it seemed like i've known him for a long time, After reading the tacis thread that day everything changed..I sometimes feel sad coming here knowing that a Nomad that use to post and debate with us has passed away.

May Allah Grant Him Janah'tul Fardows ameeen

Are we getting Close..

I would say definetly yeah.

Infact this is the only site,

where i go to post topics or even write poetry.

And get responses from friends or even my own family members who live diffrent parts of the world.

so yeah this is the site.

Anyway,

I met Brotha moxamed at a wedding in London

where one of our nomad brotha from SOL was getting married.

Where i shared almost half of the evening chating

with him, Took some memorable pictures with the

brother, Although i just met the brother one evening it feels as if i've known him

for all my life, and his death cought me awkward way

like i wasn't ready type of shock.

His death ofcourse touched all of us ofcourse

he was very nice brother."Illaahay jannada haka warraabiyo".

One.

Are we getting close?

I believe so! I've become attached to this site, just like sista Ruba said. I met my Honey here & many great sista's/brotha's. I never got along with somalis before, NOW I DO!! :D

I love each & everyone in here,even the few i don't know. Youz guy's become my Family & closer then i've ever thought was possible!!

BIG MAC MACZ TO ALL OF YOUZ

May Allah grant our brother maxamed JANNA inshAllah! Amiin

MUCH LOVE & respect!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Lakkad, that's how I feel too. I've been a member here for a lil more than a year, N' I'm blessed to know some incredible nomads. When I first read the thread, my heart raced walaahi and I'm saddened by the fact that we lost brother Maxamed. My heart goes out to his family and to the nomads who had the pleasure of knowing him..namely LST and Instinct poet.

I sometimes feel sad coming here knowing that a Nomad that use to post and debate with us has passed away.

Me too!

Let's continue our prayers for our dear brother, may Allah grant him paradise and be remembered for his contribution in this dunya, amiin.