Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gello - The proud Soma

Need Help: Being Bullied at Work

-Lily-   

LoooooL@ Cabdiyo, classic Somali advice!

Gello (very feminine name by the way) I suggest you use your extra energy to find new job ASAP.

^^^ Its Mr. G to you and me!

Day 4:

Today wasnt too bad. I came in a bit early. The chatty chat came back after a day of Diarrhoea- not doubt from the Lamb curry we eat a day earlier. I wasnt affect lakiin... must be the 'Somaliness' in me... ... or it could be that we have stronger and more resistent digestive system lol...

Its amazing how much difference another person makes in the office. The Boss man was all happy... i guess the fact the other guy has been there for a few more months than me makes a difference.

Hubb   

know this, as longest u have someone to answer to, u will always run into some sort unwanted discussion and mistreatments (that’s the way the story goes)

Ignore them and do not give them the satisfaction of doing what they are anticipating you to do, which is to confront them. Trust me nothing good will come out of it.

Do not reflect/ dwell on their negative action but rather reflect your positive actions.

I think chubacka summarized a wonderful advise for you, so do hard thing and stand the heat.. I really do wish all the best.