Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Possible Demo in London Against the Ethiopian aggression against our Land!

SALAAMA CALAYKUM TO ALL OF YOU.

THERE IS A POSSIBLE DEMO PLANNING UNDERWAY SOMETIME NEXT WEEKEND IN LONDON. IT IS LIKELY TO BE THE NEXT SATURDAY.

PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE IN THEIR HOUR OF NEED, IT IS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO, NOW!

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED AND READY YOUR PLACARDS.

SOOMAALIYA HA NOOLAATO! SOOMAALIYA HA IS RAACDO! CADOWGEENU HA JABO!

SALAAMA CALAYKUM.

Modesty   

Allah rabiyow,this is the saddest day of my life. Why are some somali leaders idiotic...why did they bring our enemy into our land? They could've worked this out, but no they had to bring Ethiopian(the #1 enemy of Somalia) into our country. Ethiopia is the cause behind the fall of our government, they always wanted a way to infiltrate Somalia, to take access of our Ocean and our resources and today the enemy of all muslims George Bush supports their aggression with weapons and planes to attack our people. WHat have the somali people done to deserve this? I feel like somalia is cursed sometimes...why all this suffering? The African union(all christians) support Ethiopia coming to our land, they all want Ethiopia to take over our country, and insha'Allah that will never ever happen.

Modesty, there are no "leaders," dear. They are virus that needs to be eradicated. The latest ugly actions showed us what they are capable of to achieve anything to stay in non-existent power. To say shamelessness is a compliment. They are dhilqo, sun dhilqo ah u baahan in lagu buufiyo.

I am now listening hees ah "heybo waxaad ku leedahay dhulkaaga hooyo." Those virus-based bodies want to sell this dhul the hees is talking about, and ultimately our heybad [sharaf] to highest cadow Soomaalida ever had.

Nehanda   

I hope the turn up is high for the demonstration. I am stuck at the office so would not be able to attend but support the cause 100%.

If the event continues after 5pm will try and add my voice!

Protesting is not going to do anything. Why should we go to the embassy of amxaaro like beggars when.they are bombing our people back home.If you decide to go burn down their embassy.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Cindrella:

Protesting is not going to do anything.

I agree. When it comes to wars and invasions, protesting is a waste of time; it achieves nothing. Protesting is meant to give the impression of democracy, freedom of expression, freedom of speech, iwm. However, protesting is meant to change nothing. In so-called democratic countries, protesting is allowed because it doesn't threaten the ruling regime, whereas it's not allowed in non-democratic countries because it threatens the ruling regime.

NGONGE   

^^^ Usually, I’m against futile protests and demonstrations. But, in this case, I’m all for this rally. It might not change anything but it’s not at all a waste of time here. A protest here is done to show that not ALL Somalis agree with the actions of their own government or the Ethiopian aggression. It informs the rest of the world of our strong feelings against such an aggression and disagreement with ‘our’ government’s decisions. At any rate, this demonstration is more legitimate, has more benefits and is less futile than protesting about Somali citizens being beheaded in Saudi Arabia.

Had I known about it earlier, I would have gone.

N.O.R.F   

Another demo is planned for Eid day. So no excuse for not truning up.

ps why do i know more about the demos than you guys who are there?

Ibtisam   

^where? and who is organising it?

did the last one take place, did anyone go?

there is no point of demostrating if no one knows

you did a demostration, it defeats the whole purpose of showing

not ALL Somalis agree with the actions of their own government or the Ethiopian aggression.
It informs the rest of the world of our strong feelings against such an aggression and disagreement
with ‘our’ government’s decisions.

if you simple go for a walk and then return home.

If anyone knows who is organising these things, can you get them to contact me and I'll arrange for media representives to turn up.

thanks.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :eek: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: Somali's they probably got lost or turned up 4hrs late. That’s what happens when things are rushed/ ill planned. Why was the organiser at home (trying really hard to give him benefit of doubt!)