Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

What is UP with SOL?

OG Moti   

Guys only those who used their computer technical know how and manage to access to SOL by by passing the main page.... what is up with the site's main page.... i can see less and less people cause most couldnt bother to think or didnt have the know how to by pass the main page ... is this mean our Nomads have little knowledge in technology? that is scary .. computers are becoming part of our life and if they cant do this little trick then we are in deep trouble as a nation .. I was thinking a lot of computers neird will return to Somalia and it will be a competetitive market if Allah willing those in Kenya commit mass suicide and let us leave... but i am wondering now that this will not be the case... we need to encourage our people to get involved in technology and be a modern nomads .... Admin what is up bro...? any soon this technical problem would be solved .. this site means a lot to many nomads out there.. it is like home to them... peace

thank u moti yeah brah ur right....i guess we all fit in the catogery of (qaxootiyaal komputer helay noh :D )

asxantu

NGONGE   

The way to educate our Luddite Somalis is if we set up an online shopping mall. They can order their Cadar, Uunsi, Diracs and Jaat online. Free home delivery! We can also provide them with Dosoot, Malqacado and those funny chairs that Brides and Grooms sit on in weddings which nobody knows where to hire from! Do that and in no time you’ll have every Odey and Islan typing at 60wpm. :rolleyes:

lool

very true Moti, i guess am not as computer devious as a thought i was

Even a Moderatr been struggling to just access the site :confused: .

Curly   

I've had about as much as I can take of SOL messing me about! :mad:

If money is the problem then people start contributing DAMN IT!!!!

Or is this a not so well thought out plan by the SOL admin to rid us of a few 'useless, waste of space' people (who shall remain unnamed), by making them give up trying to access SOL?!! Huh huh?!! Is that it?!!

Well in that case… carry on by all means :D:D I can see it's working already! However this doesn't come cheap with the added side effect of riding us of valuable SOL users too!

NGONGE   

It looks like they’ve been cleaning the site, curly. They got rid of the archive section if you hadn’t noticed. I’m not sure if it’s my eyes but the message on the site when it was down said something like “ The site is temporarily suspended, we’ll be back in a few MINUTES”!

Don’t start throwing your keyboards about, admins..We expect nothing less from you..Gaalo gaalo la eskam dhigo..Somali time all the way ... :D

Curly   

Minutes...Ha

Try DAYS!!!!!

And NGONGE luv i can bearly see pass my own nose much less anything else!

Juxa   

moti, its bad enough u yelled at me for not knowing luuqluuq inaan ka soo galo, now ceebtaada kun haday ogtahay kow looguma daro waraa :mad:

anyway good to be back...NGONGE, walalkiis, if only they had that service i would have stopped typing with my faryarey and murugsato smile.gif

OG Moti   

loooooooooool Somali people walahi dadkeyga "someone can make money out of them teaching them Ms word and Excel and Powerpoint"and show them something moving on the screen .. like we do in Cambodia and make $20 an hour....

The Site was Up all the time

All you needed was to go directly to General section by using the complete address of the General section... I visit it here everyday using the back door and I use to see only few.. to be exact there were about 5 people those are dangerious dont accept any e-mail or attachment from them smile.gif they might be hackers.... looooooool i wont say their names...? i dont wont to expose anyone, I leave that to Derman loooooooooooooool

Welcome back All... Juxa And OG_girl and others as long as i am alife you dont need to be Neirds ... ;):D

P E A C E