Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Could Jealousy Lead to Madness?

Qac Qaac   

so can we kiss and makeup now?

Warning: do not get on my bad side again or less i will send in the feminist mujahideen

Woow pearl, i see in aad soo cabtay biyo qaboow. and u learned some sort of humour... lool. anyways macaantiis i was always cool with u... and no i think, i beat the real mujahideen of the feminist group. u were one of the weak one lool with all do respect.. so yeah we will make up, but i don't know about the kiss part loooool.

valerie   

yeah....I am glad..u posted..that..she is my cousin.He is going 2 pay 4 it...u really dont wanna know how he killed her...

Senora   

^^Samir iyo Iman Walaalo

may Allah Bless her soul..

Some women find it cute if their partner is a jealous freak, thinking that it shows the love the man has for them, when in reality, its a way to assert control over the woman

And a lot of women don't realize it until they are in too deep( but then again, they still really don't realize it, b/c they continue to stay in the relationship)...As Qac Qaac said, it is easier said then done....

Sophist   

Inaalilaahi Wa inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun! Alaha unaxariisto gabadhan ladiley.

Taking the life of a human is an ultimate sin (next to Shirk). In Islam, the Muslim life is more sacred than The Haram Mecca. But as you know there are circumstances in which punishment of sinner entails relieving him/her life. Prime Example being the adulterer or the adulteress.

Do we know why he had killed her? Guys don’t get me wrong it is nothing psycho about one having extreme Qiira; but has this killing been justified or excused legally?