Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Food (Hilib)

Buuxo   

ok,Where was it taken?

How about we give you a photo assignment ,since you is in somalia.

Buuxo   

ok. How about the gratitude of SOL friends? now thats priceless.

Let me know when you are ready to accept your first assignment. Laterz for now.

which friends ?? ,,, there are enemies too.

Now don't circle around the SOL members ,,, just say it , say it loud if i do it for your gratitude ,,,,

Lemme know when you say it ,,,,

BOB   

Ninyahow gaajaa ragga wada heysa markaasaad nimcadaas tuseysaa...inaga daa dee hadaadan dooneyn inaan kugu wada banaanbaxno...

waa imisa raashinkaas oo kale? for example imisuu qofku qado ku iibsadaa Hargeysa? Noloshu ma qaali baa mise wey jabantahay...

Meeshaan rabaa inaan mar un soo booqdo..illeyn waad ogtahay inaan Boorama gabar ka doonanayo waxaana rabaa inaad oday ii noqoto illeyn anigu cidna i garanmeysee reer Kismaayahana waan maqlay inaad Xarashka uheysaan marka is diyaari waan kuu soo socdaa haduu ilaah yiraahdo.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.

loooooooooool@Bob ,, waar niyow ilaa qiyaamihii uun baad lahayd waan soo socdaa mana soo dhaqaaqdide naga daa ,,, dhowr bilood by reer borama Standby kuu ahaayeen oo lugahaaba xanuunaye.

Qadadaas oo kele waa $ 3 - $ 4 .... meelaha qaarna ka qaalisan meelaha qaarna kaba jaban. Lakin that is the evarage.

North, saladka iyo caleemaha dee carabtaa cuntee ,, meeshan hilib iyo bariis baa lagu ruugaa ,,,, :D

sunaari   

I am not sure if they still do this habit, but I remember in Burco, if you order food and you are unable to finish the food, fellow next to you will ask to finish for you. It happened to me more than decade ago in Burco.

Som@li   

Originally posted by sunaari:

I am not sure if they still do this habit, but I remember in Burco, if you order food and you are unable to finish the food, fellow next to you will ask to finish for you. It happened to me more than decade ago in Burco.

We wait for Al Burcaawi to answer this! smile.gif

sunaari   

No, the fellow sitting next table to you will wait and ask you if you are unable to finish up the food. If you say I am done, he will pull the plate over to his table and take care of it. It may not be cross the board habit, but that is what I encountered while I was transit in Burco.