Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Girls Gone Wild- Australian Style

Nehanda   

Janna

Girls are no more to blame than guys for falling in love and eloping with that someone. Surely you don’t buy that women are more able to fight temptation than men. It’s simply unfortunate that we women are the bearer of the evidence.

Rose   

so what you're saying is (Janna) since the woman "allowed it to happen" she is in essence more sinful?

Note: it was 75% her fault for getting pregnant and only 25% his LOL

Rose   

Originally posted by Nubia:

It’s simply unfortunate that we women are the bearer of the evidence.

But Allah is aware and BOTH are accountable to Him. But I guess you're talking more about the community to which I would say: think about what Allah would think of you instead of thinking about what others would say or think about you..

Janna   

In 2005 I was hopeless in carrying out a skilful statistical information. In 2007, my maturing years have informed me both parties are sinful as one another. Under the laws of Allah both will equally be judged. Here on earth, the female brings more shame not only to herself but also to her family. The female will forever live with her humiliation. Her sinful product will be her reminder of her taste of temptation.

What is up with all these old posts popping up all the time? Blimey resurrection of the post is it. Something a little more original next time please.

Hunguri   

I thought Somali Ausies are the most concervative ppl amongst us. I once visited Melbourne and found a very relegious city full of Sheekhs. No big weddings, no musical concerts, and many :D .

PS:-

I just looked at the thread, maba ogayn illeeyn 2005-kii ayay ahayd. Sorry, my tour was 6 months back !

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, your question will be answered soon 6 hours from now. The Ausies Nomads are all asleep :D . Hang on, you will get the answer.

Intel   

i for one can't help you there Jacayl..only Jana knows what its all about smile.gif

Hunguri

how was your stay to Melb?

oo horta where is Jana ?? ,,,, is she/he Jinni or something ?? :D

now i'm gonna speak to a Australian colleague of mine to give me some explanations ,,,,,,,

Hunguri   

Roko, it was not bad. I was locked in a house. By the way, why ppl from Australia and New zealand are the most buufis affected. The most buufis affected among Somalis. I think, its due to the Geography location :D .. Stress Stress!!

Hunguri   

Guess what :D . A good example of a mad person, is the Prime Minister of Australia Mr Howard :D . LooooL, he is one good example of an affected with buusif man :D . There r many among the Cricket and rugby team as well :D .. Laakiin, waxaa kasii daran "New Zealad" iyo Papwa New Geni, and Solumon Island :D . looooooooooool

Buuxo   

war hunguri , what is this buufis you talk about, we are known as the most layed-back people(australians that is). i think the buufis award should go to the americans. i guess you didnt get out more on your visit in melb,no wonder you think we are buufis.