Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

REVEALED: nomad BOB is a Somali-Speaking ZULU

Abtigiis   

Several missions to South Africa has been conducted to meet the said man, but to no avial. It appears the self-declared short man disappears everytime a SOLer descends on the sunset nation. He convinently happens to be in Mozambique, Madagasacar or Reunion Island at just about the same time my visit is there too.

Lately, even the usually trustworthy Norf's explanation that he was in Angola is not sounding reliable.

Rumours abound that, after all, BOB might not be a Somali; but a somali-speaking Zulu. One insider has gone to the level of speculating the real identity of the character BOB. It is feared he could be Patrick Shabalala, a taxi owner in Jo'burg. :D

loooooooooooooooooool ,, is that coz you didn't manage to meet him.

Waar imagine this Redsea telling me he is in Hargeisa and hiding himself like dhoocil yar oo oday lagu fadhiisinaayo ,, he was even hiding his phone numbers to avoid any calls from me. From that day i was suspicious about him ..... :D

markaa lama sheegsheegee ,, as far as i know the Zulu somali speaking is better than many SOL somali origins from Burco when it comes to the Somali language. He is even coming to Borama to meet his soon-to-be-wife ,,,,,,, :D

Abtigiis   

By his own admission, the next wife will be from the refugee camps around Libooye. I thought that was what he told us back then when he was still considered to be from Kismaayo.

Haneefah   

Gardaro aan gar lahayn, as usual. :rolleyes:

Why on Allah's beautiful earth would he want to come near you, much less welcome you?

BOB, if you are reading this: Stay. Away.

Abtigiis   

It is still clear Haneefah has not forgiven me. I thought she had a much bigger stomach than she exhibits now. I still beleive she will forgive me someday.

Inadeer Xaneefo, that was a 'friendly fire'. No harm intended. I just couldn't fathom how that man could so boldly make that wicked claim. I understand that I offended you. Please forgive. Waad ogtahay, inakastoon kolkol wareero, that I am salvageable somehow.

As to BOB, I just want to let him know that I will be going back on Friday to his land, and that will be it. Haddan soo waayo, markaa I will formally ask the admin to ban him. If he is in Angola, I want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

MZanzi   

WAR BOB Kaada ma ahane go to mayfair you will find him there and his fav' spot is the Jumma mosque ...sawirkiisa lakin horay usi qaado ..lol...even tho' he changes like a weather cimalada seey isku badal ayuu Cabdiraheem isku badala

Malika   

The Haka :D shaqoo laan baa sakaan kuhayaa.

As for BOB being a Zulu,taani ina googol la guu digoo wayee,xaal inaad bixisii weyaan..meel baad kaa dacdee wilku. :D

He will be going deep undercover now,maa PM uu dirtii wilka hadaa saas urabtaa inaad aragtiid?

Kamaavi   

LOL^Gogasha Edo Malika fidisay

in laga shaah cabo weeye oo duqii Bob

aha sida ugu dhakhsaha badan usoo

baxo gogoshana isu keeno.

Abtigiis, salaan sare awoowe.

Emperor   

^You and your fact finding missions, war ninyahow Shidoolaa tahay :D

SOL should nominate you as D man, soo baar dad badan baa lawaayayaa oo noqon doona programmed software :D