Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

2009 Hargeisa University Graduates

Juxa   

ibti, JB already explained, by the time the photos were taken waa kululaadeen, the hargeysa heat baa qabtay.

lovely ladies, the future is bright, the future is somali-somaliland ladies. mabrook

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Even the Vice President is there. Looking smart for once
:D

Did u just said "Vice President" and said "Looking smart" in one sentence ???? ,,,, halkaa ka wad baan ku idhi ,,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ Have you noticed how Norf has been slowly appearing to pay attention to everything Somaliland lately? Talo maxa is badalay? :D

nuune   

Waryaa mabruuk mar lixaad :D

did Norf said the vice president's outfit is smart, he must have not seen suitka maroodiga u eg uu inta badan xirto :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Have you noticed how Norf has been slowly appearing to pay attention to everything Somaliland lately? Talo maxa is badalay?
:D

Wax ismay badalin'e isbadal baa soo socda smile.gif

roobleh   

Mabruuk JB. Now u can start chewing again during the weekends. I was in hargeisa last month but only for a few days. I am coming back may be in a couple of months time. Inshallah, will meet, but we need a chewing session and shisha to discuss the World events. I supposed to meet with Professor Diiriye, Dean of school of medicine, unfortunately, I left early than expected for personal reasons.