Sign in to follow this  
grasshopper

Somalia: the #1 failed nation?

Cowke   

It is funny the local clans of the mogadishu district completey burn down government infrastructure, yet don't burn down private industries that are locally owned by mogadishu natives. A classical example is the hormood company in hamar. Operating quite well without anyone coming near it.

It all really just boils down to the clan factor. The mogadishu locals view government infrastructure as "******" owned, therefore burn it down, whilst maintaining and taking care of their own private industries such as hormood.

What is funny is what if we did the same to them in our part of the country and burn down mogadishu owned private companies operating in puntland. Lol. No then again we don't want to lower ourselves to such petty clan based nazism.

Two wrongs don't make a right!!!

Originally posted by Peacenow:

Not true. Not true. What is happening to Somalis around is a calamity. It is a collective e suicide of the highest scale. Somalis are the poorest group in the UK and the community is drowning in violence and poverty elsewhere.

Take a look at this.

Sometimes its good to think outta of the bottle! lool.. walaahi. I mean u gonna say that what a reporter who is earning his daily bread writes is 100% true?

If thats the case, then i guess we should all get rid of our brains become stooges. Not for me, i rather use mine.