Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Arab or Muslim - The New N!ggah

BOB   

Xaajiyo Puja..waa ku Salaamay..good to see you... smile.gif

Americans are doqomo...so doqomo that they can't even tell the DIFFERENCE between madoow iyo carab...wallee waxaa nasiib xun kuwee macallim unoqdaan habartaas iyo kuwo la mid ah...

I'm sure they would've called Abdullahi Yusuf Sri Lankan... :D:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

^Cid doqon majidho. It just has no relevence to their lives hence the lack of interest in knowing who is who.

Puuja...It is clever way of saying he is black man. They don't come and say that openly since race is just hot potato!

Ibtisam   

Can you guys get together and at least get them to call you the right name. Moslom. Issh caaleek it is like saying somalian.

BOB   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Cid doqon majidho. It just has no relevence to their lives hence the lack of interest in knowing who is who.

All I know is the majority of Americans suck when it comes to geography and once upon a time when I was a student geography was a very important subject...and their ignorance (Americans) on geography clearly shows on their 'FOREIGN' policy and for me History and Geography are two subjects that compliment each other...Am I wright Boss?

When you have a university student who has no idea which continent uses 'Euro Currency' it says a lot about your education system and the creativity and the imagination of your citizens...after all Euro happens to be worth more than your beloved $... smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Memorizing facts and figures (what essentially history and geography entail) don't spur creativity and imagination. Those subjects only purpose is to put the geopolitics of the world in perspective-something the average American has no use for largely cuz the Yanks are isolated from the rest of the world. But I give you there's a lot to be desired in the U.S. schools though that has little to do in knowing where Laos or Togo is.

Cara.   

Che, it's not American ignorance that bothers people. It's their ignorance combined with their aggressive bent. People who say things like "We should bomb X back to the Stone Age" but can't place X on the map should be forced to attend remedial school.

Mongolians might be perfectly clueless about the rest of the world, but as long as they don't go on another rampage across the Asian steppes nobody cares.

Pujah   

The U.S education system is lacking in many ways the least of which is geography which by the way is not even offered in high schools I think its part of social studies now. But a new study found that the U.S is not only behind the developed nations when it comes to basic reading, math and science but it has a culture of discouraging students from pursuing higher education in those subjects even when they are highly talented.

The United States is failing to develop the math skills of both girls and boys, especially among those who could excel at the highest levels, a new study asserts, and girls who do succeed in the field are almost all immigrants or the daughters of immigrants from countries where mathematics is more highly valued.

The study suggests that while many girls have exceptional talent in math — the talent to become top math researchers, scientists and engineers — they are rarely identified in the United States. A major reason, according to the study, is that American culture does not highly value talent in math, and so discourages girls — and boys, for that matter — from excelling in the field. The study will be published Friday in Notices of the American Mathematical Society.

“We’re living in a culture that is telling girls you can’t do math — that’s telling everybody that only Asians and nerds do math,” said the study’s lead author, Janet E. Mertz, an oncology professor at the University of Wisconsin, whose son is a winner of what is viewed as the world’s most-demanding math competitions. “Kids in high school, where social interactions are really important, think, ‘If I’m not an Asian or a nerd, I’d better not be on the math team.’ Kids are self selecting. For social reasons they’re not even trying.”

Math Skills Suffer in U.S., Study Finds

Aaliyyah   

^^loooooooooool I love that pic....it's soo hilarious puja...

Again, Obama won last night's debate. I have no reason why he shouldn't win this upcoming election, and he's still ahead.

salaaam...

Cara-Masses are easily duped in every country despite them being cognizant of the world around them. And needless to say wars are inevitable and are very the part of the human condition. Nations are either in war or preparing for one-I know it sounds like cliche but there's some truth to it.