Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

The shame just grows bigger

Peacenow   

The shame and the shame, just grows stronger and stronger.

The UK has just convicted the July 21st failed bombers.

Guess who is amongst them. Yes you guessed it.

Their pictures are allover websites around the world and will no doubt be in the front pages tommorow.

Let us see, if their glory of the 'Arab/Islamic Brotherhood' can help them from rotting away in jail. I hope they never see daylight.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2048575.ece

BOB   

My dearest brother Peacenow...its your brother from another mother BOB smile.gif and I want to ask you a serious & honest question and I hope you'll be gentleman enough to give me an honest answer and I expect nothing more nothing less.

Q: what is it exactly that you got against Arabs? What have they done to you personally? Did they beat you up? Did an Arab guy steal your beloved Xaliimo away from you or is it because an Arab girl that you loved so much dumped you and broke your heart to pieces?

See, I am trying to help you here and I am afraid I can't unless you help yourself first by admitting (not necessarily to me) to yourself that you need to get over this whole Arab monkey business thing as soon as you possibly can because the more you talk about them the more you sound a desperate guy and let me tell you, desperation is very unattractive quality for a man to possess and you can get over this strange obsession by getting to the root of this hatred towards Arabs.

If they once ganged on you and beat you up, well, its alright, there's no shame in that as it happens to anyone and everyone as I was beaten up more than I care to remember by so many different guys from different races and hating their entire race never occured to me for the simpe, reason that I also beat up many guys from various race groups and backgrounds and that is the beauty of being a man, you win some and you lose some and the best way to deal with it all is simply to move on and hold no grudges against any group or race.

If its because of Xaliimo, well, trust me, she wasn't right for you to begin with and you should be happy that she's out of your life for good, never dwell on your past if you ever want to make any sort of progress in life and remember there are still millions of wonderful sisters around who are patiently biding their time and waiting for the right brother to come along and if I were you, I would begin my search right here in SOL as most of these ladies are sizzling hot, in fact so hot that it should be illegal and they are also looking for Faarax ee weesada isaga dhoortaan so go on and make your move ASAP, the only regret that I have is that they already have my rap sheet and I don't stand any chance with them.

If its about an Arab girl who rubbed you the wrong way...then I can hook you up with another one, one of my best friends is married to a sister from Maghrib and she has a younger sister who's in her late teens and trust me after my old girl she's a real knock out in other words she's a horse as the people from my old city of Kismayo would say and she's unspoken for (not yet anyway).

If you're free from all the sicknesses that I have mentioned above then be a man and explain why you hate a whole race in their millions with different religions & customs?

PS. My brother sorry to say this, but if you're willing to demonize a whole race for the mistakes of few then you're no less evil than the same people that you accuse of evil act, you're not only insulting our intelligence when you paint black people as Angels and every other race as the devils. I know more genuinely good Arab and white people than Blacks and I am a Blackman.

Yours Truly BOB

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ How about you go first!

desperation is very unattractive quality for a man to possess

That is the quote of the day.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Let us see, if their glory of the 'Arab/Islamic Brotherhood' can help them from rotting away in jail. I hope they never see daylight.

Hhm, in most of the articles I have read, it is pointed out that one of the suspects and his imam had a public argument within a Mosque concerning the act of suicide bombing. Selective judgment are we subscribing to?

Peacenow   

My distate for them is not primarily rooted in any fallout from any personal interaction, rather it is based on the scale and ravage their culture and norms have had on the Somali people.

I believe that this influence, has been wholly negative. We have replaced our original culture with a system that puts Arabs are the top of the chain. You can guess, where Somalis are in that.

We have been totally Arabized. The result is that the people, don't know who they are or where they are from. The result are plain to see. Somali women as young as 10 are walking around, lookin like ghosts. Not even the godly Arabs, do that.

Without any education of any use whatsoever, apart from learning a religious book by heart.

Take these suicide bombers. One of them (Omar) his parents were killed in Somalia. The Brits take pity on him and take him in. Literay, when a couple adopt him. The world at his feet.

17 years later, his Arabization is complete and he is now acting on impulse. The Arabs sit back and laugh their head off. And the loser didn't even succeed too. His bomb didn't work. Typical

This has nothing with religion, so if you are going to attack me on that. I would say to you, that is none of your business.

Religion is your private matter, it is nothing to do with anyone.

Ibtisam   

Peacenow if religion is private, then perhaps you should allow these "ghosts" as you call them walk around in peace, after all it is nothing to do with anyone else but them.

You insist that it is not about religion, okay then tell me what Arab culture you speak of (bearing in mind that their religious practices are NOT cultural.) You seem to be using Arabization to mean radicalisation of one’s faith, which again has nothing to do with culture. This obsession with Arabs is based on your hate fro strict practice of Islamic laws or values, which are faulty in your view and holding Somali’s back. Okay so tell me what is holding the rest of Africa back, it might be a valid argument if most non Muslim African countries were in the 1st world or even 2nd world.

Modesty   

Peacenow, you are bashing Arabs and Somalis for dressing according to their religion because you hold the notion that the ANGLO culture is superior to non-white cultures. You have been brainwashed, literally...My brother embrace your religion and culture and be proud, ameen.