Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Age before beauty.....

Abdinuur   

What do ya'll think of the issue of Age?

Does age really matter to you?

Specially ladies...

For instance, you go to a chatroom like SomaliNet or what have you...and the first thing that a girl ask you would be like your age and how old you are...

But besides that, in reality...what would happen if you marry or go out with a man who is few years younger than you are...would you be insecure all of sudden or what...?

I do date women that are older than I'm and some who are younger or about the same age...that doesnt bother me or them ....

Anyhow...speak your thoughts and opinions...

Salaama,

Well, Personally I wouldn't Mind dating someone my age and a Man older preferably 2-5yrs!.....as far as dating a younger man? Hell No! Naas maan jaqsiinaa? I really don't feel like babysitting!! It's not about being 'insecure' it's just a waiste of time since mostly those relationships don't work out!

Ma'salaama

[This message has been edited by LadyFatima (edited 02-02-2002).]

Abdinuur   

LOOOOOL LADYFATIMA...

okay...what about if the man acts as if he is older...like the ones you prefer to date...and behaves like a man...

let's say he's around 18 for example...but his physical appearance...umm...you'd say he's about 24...what about him...

Many guys dont need no baby-sitter you silly...lool...in fact, any 'boy' can can do/perform what any man can and sometimes can't....see...

And I've seein' many successful couples where the man is younger...na mean....

holla

petite   

c/nuur,

first of all, you got one nasty site at blackplanet. Just thought I'd let you know.

As for your q, HELL NO. It already takes a LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time to find a guy our age who is mature enough..why go younger??. It has nothing to do with insecurity at all...but a level of maturity. Even then, you gonna be expecting to change his diaper or something..and at the age of 18, he still thinks he's god's gift to the world (you know about guys and their egos).

Salaama All,

"okay...what about if the man acts as if he is older...like the ones you prefer to date...and behaves like a man." ..... Then His mother won't leave me ALONE!.. she be saying "some Guumayse, ayaa Wiilkayga loo soo diraye" you know how our mothers are with thier boyz? No girl is ever good for them! Old or young!... so for that reason, even if the guy is mature or 'acts older' I wouldn't date him!... Man, I don't like In-laws especially Mother-in-law's, they'e always a Threat to the US..lol..but some are 'cool' as long as you live far I mean faaaaaaaaaaaar away from 'em smile.gif

MMA... Ceeb Ceeb.. a Lady Doesn't kiss and tell ..lol smile.gif.. Leave my "oday" out of this ..lol

Ma'salaama