Duufaan

Reforms vs maintaining anarchism

Duufaan   

I remember a few months ago, Dalmar was posting pictures of local Malesia, part of the government army welcoming the politician Abdishakur to moqdisho. Unless you reform security forces who are in charge in moqdisho and two shabeele, south somalia will not be peacefull. This is the real challenge for the current Somali government and the success dependence on the future of a somali state.

cadnaan1   

Dowlada waxaa laga rabaa inay soo bandhigto cadeemo ah inay ciidamadan kasoo baxay xerooyinkooda inay Mushaar qaataan iyo raashinkoodana lasiiyo. Mahan inay ayagana mediaha soo istaagaan.

This biometric registration waa wax wanagsan laakin it take time to register ciidamadan kala daadsan markaa maxaa u qorshaysan dowlada oo ay Ku noolaanayan ciidamadan inta laga wada qorayo.

Askari baahan oo 4 bil Mushaar Qaadan oo xaas iyo caruur leh sidee frontline ka Ku joogayaa.

Duufaan   

The issue is not only payment but also including taking orders from top leaders. but it is also to combine units and make them work as a force who takes orders from the top leaders.  the biometric registration is only the beginning. Local police can be local but the national army cannot be tribal units each one based on their neighborhood. 

Duufaan   

Well, I agree they should pay each individual soldier one way of another but the old way of paying 21,000 nonexisting, not accountable soldiers around the country cannot be sustainable. 

Duufaan   

10 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Duufaan,

I am afraid trying to do your level best to be paid stooge (or propagandist shill) for Villa Somalia doesn't cut in here. Why? Well, these "mutinied forces" are actually in near Mogadishu (in Balcad and in both Shabeele regions). And yet they haven't be paid for four (4) months, whilst at the same time they are expected to fight to the dearth against the likes of Al-Shabaab.

Moreover, I will let you know, that any other country in the world that is fighting a wretched Islamist insurgents of the kind Al-Shabaab is, and were that government to fail to keep up the basic payment of its front-line soldiers, then that government would have some heads rolling from the highest place of it.

But then again, it just dawn on me, that, Somalia is fiction of a State that doesn't rule anything, so of course, obviously, government can't be expected to do the most basic duties of its function, like paying its soldiers at the end of the month.

And on the point of "comparison", do you know since 1991 not a single year or even a single month (I repeat not a single month) was there ever the case whereby Somaliland's soldiers were left without payment of their basic salary.

And we are not even fighting the likes of Al-Shabaab of this world for dearth and life, as the case is with the likes of the SNA's soldiers, who are now doing that "precise operation" in those regions in which they are deploy. Given that all we have been doing since that time was to basically keep on chasing around some "two-bit fish-eating-cowards" who are from Pirate-land and nothing else.  

I do not think, you watched the video where Beyle and Mareeye were explaining the real issue about the unpaid soldiers. These are only a small part of overall forces in these regions.  Villa Somalia is working with IMF and world bank, they have to follow a strictly financial system and the same time to store peace a place that has been lawless for a long time.  You are against Caare protesting but support the moqdish protesting soldiers that says much about the separatist group here.  I am familiar with how the tribal Somaliland forces are set up and how they function. I have a relative who has 10 men but gets paid for 70 men.  Each subclan military leader is paid a number of men more than they actually got from Awdal to Lasanod.