Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Tough question

Chimera   

There is nothing wrong with an Ethiopian baby i picked that ethnic background as an example cause i think my wife and i would notice the error on first sight if the baby was an asian or from W.Africa

Ethiopian/Eritrean babbies are identical to Somali babbies(at least from my own experience)

Thank God mine was with me the whole time! I agree with Lilly, u should never let ur little bundle of joy out of ur sight whatsoever!, however, if switched, I would want my biological baby but it wont be easy to let go of the 1 u raised as ur own so i would seek to befreind the other parents so we could be around each other.

Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale, why don't you assume both babies are Somali in this mix up? Let's leave the ethnic confusion.

Andromeda, I would happily keep the baby I have formed the attachment with. Sharing DNA isn't that important to me.

Chimera   

Valenteenah earlier on:

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

if they had left me at the
Hirsi's
it would still be akward and painfully confusing to meet your biological brothers and sisters one day yet not know a thing about them

that's not right

RedSea   

I'd request to get my child back ASAP, and return the other as soon as I get my child. Simple.

Dulqarnayn Alsumaale: There is nothing wrong with your example. It was very fitting.

Som@li   

Czech couple uncover baby switch after DNA test

6 days ago

PRAGUE (AFP) — A Czech couple had a DNA test performed on their baby to dispel gossip about whether they were the true parents and found their nine-month old baby had been swopped for another soon after birth, media reported Thursday.

Tongues began to wag in the southeastern town of Trebic when it was noticed that the baby, Nikolka, bore no resemblance to her brunette parents, Libor and Jaroslava, according to the Dnes daily.

But tests ordered by the 29-year-old father to quell the talk revealed no biological links between either of the parents and the baby.

Follow-up checks showed up a series of anomalies, such as the fact that the baby's weight dropped from 3.30 kilogrammes (7.26 pounds) to 2.65kg (5.83 pounds) a day after the birth. "We were overjoyed after the birth of our baby, we did not pay any attention," Libor told the paper.

Four girls and a boy were born at the town hospital on the same day as Nikolka and the other family was identified in the apparent switch, according to Dnes.

Libor and Jaroslava are now demanding their biological baby back, 10 million koruna (363,000 euros 514,000 dollars) in damages as well as access to Nikolka in the future. It is far from clear whether the second family will agree to an exchange, the paper added.

Police are investigating the affair with the hospital protesting that all new born babies are given an identification bracelet at birth.

Kool_Kat   

Well, I would drop my non-biological baby like a hot potatoe, and get mine...

Believe me once you know there is a baby out there and you are the birth mother, you would want nothing but that baby...So would your non-biological baby's mother...

Oh, the best will be the BIG FAT settlement from the hospital after suing them... :D:D:Dtalk about: lived happily ever after... :D:D:D

Aaliyyah   

what do u guys mean it is not tough question walahi.

You were raising a child for one year , u form that special bond with him/her. it is not as easy as u guys make it sound.

But, of course the only sound solution would be to get ur biological child back and keep in touch with the one u raised if his/her biological parents are okey with it. But, it would be hard to do that, u cant just toss out the child u raised, he/she has that special place in ur heart. But, legally u are not allowed to keep him/her.

Well, I would drop my non-biological baby like a hot potatoe, and get mine...

waad iska hadlasa walaalo, tusaale aan ku siiyo gabadh yar aad heysata somaha, ka waran hadii hada dhakhtarkey ku dhalatay kuso wacan oo dhaha opz that baby aint urs....naag kala dhashay? ma sameeni wa hada leedahay in aad kaa dhashay soo qadan doontid?? oo ay si sahlan iska tahay?? uma maleenayo...somali waxay ku maahmaahda habar fadhida lagdin la fudud ;)

talk about: lived happily ever after...

No amount of money will replace missing ur real child's first smile, first step etc, or the fact that they took back the child u raised.

this aint an issue to take lightly...

ilaahay nuguma keeno aamin

wa salaamu alaikum

Kool_Kat   

^Lagdin meeshaan ma taalo...Cunugteyda lee doonan lahaa...Toodana waan siin lahaa...Istuug iyo ooyin iyo is jiidjiid maleh...It would be bad the fact that I raised someone else's child and not mine...But other than that, like I said drop her like hot potatoe, and get my daughter...Soon after that, our 'live happily ever after' life will begin...

But then again, my daughter has been by my side since I gave birth to her...So I am not worried...lol

Aaliyyah   

^I never said ur daughter wasn't urs. Hypothetically speaking if she wasn't urs , what would u have done?

just take her back and claim yr biological one just like that?

isma odhan. tan kale horana u idhi naag fadhida lagdin la fudud, yacni waxba ma fahmi kartid ilaa ay kugu dhacdo, ilaahayna arintan naguma keeno insha allah..

waan huba gabadhada yar in aad indhahaga ka jeceshahay hadii manta la dhoho gabadhaadi ma ahana in aad oohin iyo wax ka badanba sameen doontid, so stop acting like u'r heartless icon_razz.gif

f anyone answers yes to the above questions...what age is the cutoff for the exchange? And why or why not?

There is no cut-off age for exchange. It will always be painful and hard if not nearly impossible. However, the older that child is the harder the exchange process gets.

Imagine exchanging children who are 10 years old? it will be lot harder than let's say a two years old child?..

wa salaamu alaikum

Tuujiye   

Get my baby back... Su'aal aan macna laheen oo jawaab teeda cadahay ayaa la dheereenaa kawaran..

Get your own baby and gie the other one back simple........Jileeca beenta ah joojiya

Wareer Badanaa!!

Aaliyyah   

jileec beenta kulaha??

qof aad so korsatay oo aad jeceshahay si sahlan uma bixiseeen...

dadyahow qalbi ma lihidin walee.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

just take her back and claim yr biological one just like that?

Simple as that...Nothing less, Nothing more...

If I were to find out the child I have been raising as my own, is not really my biological son/daughter, the first thing that I would want to know is what kind of life does my biological son/daughter ku nool yahay...That child you have been raising is no longer you concern, rather your own child...You already know the life you've given this child you have been raising...

Like you said, alla naguma keeno...Qalbiga wuxuu doonayaa wixii adiga kaa soo go'ay, not waxaad korisay for only a year...

Pucca   

i'd want both but since that's not an option i'd keep the one i raised and look into how my biological child is being brought up. i'd definatly want to be in both children's lives.