Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

The Implicity of Racism

Cicero   

If God really wants to speak to humankind, then surely I can think of a dozen ways he could do it. Maybe write something in the starry heavens, or maybe just, for dramatic effect, take a microphone and say: Hello, Humankind. This is God speaking to you. Umm, I created the Universe, okay? I decided to make a public announcement since sending you a private message by whispering into the ears of some men isn't getting anywhere. Anyways, I also created Heaven and Hell. But don't worry. Now that I'm not hidden anymore and there's evidence of my existence (aren't I speaking to you aloud) none of you will go to Hell on account of using your brains. smile.gif

Naden   

^ Morgan Freeman did it already and people bought tickets. If I heard anything on a microphone, my first thought would be Hollywood.

Is it a full moon today? Why are people sharpening their fangs at Ibtisam?

Ibtisam   

^^ :D He'll be here. The train is never late. icon_razz.gif

Errr Acudbika, A God using a man made invention(microphone) to let us know he is god (you brain was not even creative enough to assume if he made the world, he surely will have a way to communicate so that we can all hear) :rolleyes:

CiC; Aliamos here feels too important and not bothered enough to justify his/her belief or choices in life to anyone and particularly not to Sayid; You would think that God does not care what little people like you and I think. Particularly as it is he who can punish us and we hold no power to resist.

Naden join the part sis, I don't know about the moon, but sure have a lot of marks from SOL :D

Naden   

^ Ibti, all that is missing is a fire squad aiming their guns at you :D

If people want to experience racism in all its implicit and explicit glory, visit Canada. Those are some pretty hateful bast@rds :rolleyes:

ailamos   

"Aliamos here feels too important and not bothered enough to justify his/her belief or choices in life to anyone and particularly not to Sayid"

smile.gif

ailamos   

Originally posted by Naden:

If people want to experience racism in all its implicit and explicit glory, visit Canada. Those are some pretty hateful bast@rds :rolleyes:

Really? Worse than in the US? I thought Canada was more open than here?

Ibtisam   

Naden all the Somalis that visit us from Canada always tell us how good and nice that place is and how everyone is so kind to them. Are you serious.

They already the fire squad headed by Ailamos, Ailamos had second thoughts and they are still looking for replacement. :D

Naden   

ailamos and Ibti, Canadians are incredibly racist. Don't let the diversity bull fool you. Afrikaaners of the 40s & 50s owe them all sorts of favours for teaching them how to run apartheid. Canadians had plenty of practice with the native population.

Most Somalis I meet are oblivious to racist treatment. They exist in this self-important bubble as God's gift of high-cheekbones and tribal glory. They wouldn't recognize racism if it dropped its drawers and bent over in front of them.

Ibtisam   

^^ LOOOOL @ God's gift of high-cheekbones and tribal glory. I guess they just don't look or feel it.

Aliamos

ha, ha ha ku nooqon the firing squad. :D

That is why i said they are still searching for a replacement. :D

Btw I expect a cake for taking you from an Alien to Nomad; of those 86posts, at least 50 is a response to me! so diyaari my cake in 20 posts. :D;)