Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Britney Spears is NUTS

Modesty   

Yes, the girl has gone crazy. She recently shaved her locks all off, and on the brink of a mental breakdown. This is what hollywood and "freedom" does to women. Britney if you are reading this, get help, please and hit us back one more time.

Ibtisam   

WHy would anyone care, She felt like shaving her head and making simple people like you waste time debating about her sorry *** :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ibtisam:

WHy would anyone care, She felt like shaving her head and making simple people like you waste time debating about her sorry *** :rolleyes:

^^^ that says it all...

I've been thinking of shaving off my hair... in a I-wish-I-had-the-balls-to-do-it kinda way

ScarFace   

^^hey xuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux dont worry you'll still luk sexy...now-wheres-my-damn-clippers?

p.s

I have already bought some of britneys hair on E-BAY baBy hit me one more time :eek: :eek:

Baluug   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

I've been thinking of shaving off my hair... in a I-wish-I-had-the-balls-to-do-it kinda way [/QB]

Make sure you upload the pic to your myspace when you do it.... :D

Modesty   

Ibtisam it's simple people like you who make personal attacks. The matter of the fact is no sane person,especially a female shaves her head off. Why should I care? Well, I happen to be a former fan of Mr.Britney:) And Ibtisam, if you were soooo not "simple" you wouldn't waste your time replying to superficial topics :rolleyes:

Actually, she is not crazy. I hear K-fed threatened to do a drug test using hair samples. Apparently, you can find out how long a person has been on drugs from hair tests.

Don’t ask me how I know this, No seriously don’t ask me smile.gif

Shakti   

oye modesty is back *waves @ modesty*

so Britney has lost it.. oye.. we must inform the church elders ..

lol@"Britney if you are reading this, get help, please and hit us back one more time"

Taliban   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Why should I care? Well, I happen to be a former fan of Mr.Britney

I am curious; what did you like about Britney? I mean, no actor, actress, artist or singer has managed to impress me, so far. What could I possibly like about any of those? At the end of the day, I would pay $$$ and waste time watching a movie or listening to music that adds practically nothing to my wellbeing. Is a movie or music going to make me physically fit, healthy, wise, learn valuable knowledge or information, iwm? I doubt it. I cannot comprehend what could make someone become infatuated with or almost worship an actor, singer or artist. I cannot, because an actor, singer or artist isn't a real person who I interact with on a daily basis. A real person such as a parent, sibling, teacher, police officer, sheikh, judge, iwm. A real person who can have a lasting impact on my life.

Pujah   

Music adds a lot to your life….it can lift your mood, it can make you depressed, it invoke amazing memories….I can find a song that describes however way I am feeling a particular moment. So yeah don’t knock it before you try it ….Mr taliban